Dreamcast Game Suggestions
i hate the armored core series...... they're those games that are always fun for the first while..... then get boring REALLY fast u_u;

i heard that the best one was one of the playstation versions (the original playstation)..... i don't know which one though
See the armor core series, is fast to start but gets repeative quick. Now the Gundam Journy to Joubro (PS2) that is a great Mech game but I need to know is Animal Crossing worth 50 bucks. I know it comes with a memory card which is $20 bucks in it's own right, but tha game probly needs the whole card to be productive. So somebody drop me a line and tell me the dili-o....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
The game is Big. Bigger than you and I could ever hope to be. It will take your soul in three and a half seconds. It is completely real time so every second that transpires here does there. It starts the day you get it based off of your gamecube clock, and goes until the year 2030. That is a REAL 30 years you could actually play the game. You can always manipulate it by messing with the clock if you are not patient enough to actually play for a whole 30 years.. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I have Animal Crossing and couldn't be happier with any other game I can think of. It is really in depth. You don't have to play it all day to keep up with it. Just play at your own pace and everything will be perfectly fine. I play on average an hour a day. I have only had it for maybe 5 or 6 days now and haven't been bored with it in any aspect yet. Animal Crossing is probably the best game in general that I have. I really don't want to yammer on about it so if you want some more details just ask me what you want to know. Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
People should realize I haven't touched my Dreamcast in so long. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I haven't touched myself in so....... Wait a minute. You don't need to know that. Your dreamcast is a good thing get Phantasy Star Online. If you can find it. Make sure to get the one that is free. It isn't worth paying to play online. 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I try to say away from online games, especially RPG's , those things can be more addictive than crack, or even worse anime.
Yes I was addicted to PSO for quite awile. I had to quit cold turkey. It was so hard to do. Now I can't wait for it to come on Playstation 2. I can lose my soul all over again. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Quote:kakoi_sugoi_yama Said:
Yes I was addicted to PSO for quite awile. I had to quit cold turkey. It was so hard to do. Now I can't wait for it to come on Playstation 2. I can lose my soul all over again

Last Time I checked PSO was only coming to the gamecube am I wrong? Shoot just lookat the keybaord for the Gamecube... damn

Now that is impresive... I want one now...now you hear me NOW!!!
exactly..... i think PSO is ONLY for the gamecube.......

and there's something about a PC version coming out also......

but i stay away from online games..... i just don't enjoy them.....
What is PSO?

Phantosy star Online.. and i will not play another online game.. I played Ultima Online for 3 years then played EverCrack for about 2 1/2 years. The only thing that saved me in EQ was moving here to Japan where dialup had limited time on the internet.. Thank god.. ;o)
Thank God. I hear those online things are worse than crack. I'm being serious too. 8O

Yup I'm with you on that... I want a story... not an never ending hide and go seek this item / treasure / whatever... Move me from point A to through point B and end at point C. If I want a never ending series of do all this to get nothing in return I'll watch DBZ
They are just so easy to get addicted to. You play for about 3 seconds and your hooked for life. I like the idea of being able to compete online with people very far away. Now all I need is a Street Fighter online and I will be set for life. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O