Dreamcast Game Suggestions
actually for a time PSO became POS to me :p .......

anyway the ONLY online rpg i've ever played was Ragnarok Online..... and after about a week or so of it i was bored.... and never touched it again :p

i just feel like i'm wasting my time sitting and playing for hours on end..... i'd much rather be playing a game with a STORY in it....... so at least i have a purpose for enjoying it.... and i KNOW that it will end eventually :p
I never get bored with CS. One time a kid wanted a knife fight, so I shot him and exited the server. I don't believe in knife violence. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
That is the fun part of playing online. 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
What? Setting punk kids straight? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That is evil steve but funny in it's own right. I just want some subtanice in my games. If they created a Online Never Ending Game set in Camlot I would play only if they made it were I could be Knight in servce of a lord who sent me on a quest that spawend a great story... Thta kind of game would get me to play. But have failed to see any like that yet.

Oh Kakoi X-box does have SF on line but it is X-box and that is a bad thing. But soon there will be a Gamecube version and that is a good thing.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

That is evil steve but funny in it's own right. I just want some subtanice in my games. If they created a Online Never Ending Game set in Camlot I would play only if they made it were I could be Knight in servce of a lord who sent me on a quest that spawend a great story... Thta kind of game would get me to play. But have failed to see any like that yet.

Then you really haven't looked at online games much for teh PC.. Dark age of Camelot is one set in those times.. ;o) I started to play it but couldnt' get into it after EverQuest and you really don't know how addicting those games are until you try them.. because they are not about beating the game they are about getting levels up making yourself known and having fun with other people accomplishing hard tasks.. like taking 20 people to clear out a zone where a God type person lives in the world.
Arggg. Too bad it is on x-box. The ps2 needs to give me some online goodies now. Sometimes I like a game that doesn't have an involving story that is just mindless action. 8O 8O 8O 8O I play shooters alot. 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I shoot a lot too. :mrgreen: Though seriously Time Crisis and House of the Dead are great. :mrgreen:

PS2 is already online, but not much to offer now except for SOCOM and its broadband only. Hopefully things will pick up soon.

BTW, anyone play GTA Vice City yet, greatest soundtrack ever, almost every 80's hit is in the game. I'm in mullet heaven
there's a bunch of online ps2 games..... (tony hawk 3 and 4, many of the sports games, SOCOM, twisted metal online.... and there's something else i'm forgetting o_O)

and yeah.... Vice City ROCKS just cause of its soundtrack!!!!!!
Still waiting for Twisted Metal Online, send out form 3 weeks ago.
X Box will go online soon. My friend will buy it, because he buys anything. However he's buying a Mech Game for $200. It comes with a special controller with 40+ buttons. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He will have to pay a monthly fee after the first year subscription is over, something like 10$US a month and it's broadband only. PS2 online is free.

I saw that controller and it looks sweet, the X-Box will soon have an army of mech pilots ready to take over the world on Bill Gates command (first someone needs to build mech warriors) :mrgreen:
It all fits into Bill Gates plan to rule the world.
There is even a wind shield cleaning button. :mrgreen: