Anyone MMORPG fan?
I used to play EverQuest (2 years down the drain hehe) and I dabbled in Dark Age of Camelot, Anarchy Online, Earth and Beyond, Ashrons Call 2 and few others not worth mentioning (like NeoCron)

found out a few days ago that ShadowBane is gonna be released end of March (next month) after like 5 years in development I think I will take a peak when it comes out...

Anyone gonna try that? I mean play it moderatly hehe (EverCrack addiction has been kicked and lessoned learned... real life is more real than EverQuest life LOL) (had a few guild members in EverQuest loose girlfriends and 1 even get divorsed cause of it!)

Anyhow, I will probably see Shibo's wife there ^_^ if anyone else wants to join, maybe we can get on same server ;p

Later folks.
I have recently started getting into it. I have the original/and planes of power twin pack but my pc is being a whore and wont recognize it. Stupid pc. I need to fix my other pc up and see if it will work on there. I will have a LAN of my own within the next year. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I suggest you quit EverQuest before its too late!!!! save your soul!! heh
Classic rpgs like FF1 are good enough for me :lol:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I have another one of my friends wanting me to get back into Dark Age of Camelot.. actually two friends wanting me to do that.. But so far i have told them no got other things to do right now.. but i looked at shadowbane a long while ago.. (When was still playing Ultima Online) before everquest and it looked good but i think the spark of it has died down.. I might take a peak at it.. haven't followed its development for a long while now..
I have never played it and would like to but my PC is being stoopyd. I got the twin pack that I mentioned above a few days ago and can't get it to work. Plus I need to get cable so my net connection will stop blowing goats! Tongue

BY THE JJ I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!! IT FITS YOU!!!

I mean every time I see your name I always thought to myself "why doesn't JJ have an avatar of a Panda?" and now you have it! Tongue Tongue HAHA
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
lol thats not a panda... thats one of the little cute dudes from Princess Mononoke ;p
It's one of the spirits of the forest. I love online play, but my computer isn't all that great, although I am using DSL now. Man I movin' fast. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36