Dreamcast Game Suggestions
Yoga Brast would have ruined it. Damn the Yoga Brast. 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Get Garou mark of the wolves. It is a great game. 8O 8O 8O

yeah just make sure to look for it as being called Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves...... cause they decided to rename it over here Tongue

but yeah.... i forgot about that.....

as for Bangai-O.... i DID cheat.... but i still got bored of the game :p (then again that's what happens when you play like 20+ levels at once :p )
Whew it's been a while. Busy week. I played some NFL 2K1. That's about it for now. I hardly have the time to play video games. :mrgreen:

Wish I did. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
GEEZ 20 LEVELS AT A TIME!!! That's understandable. :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

GEEZ 20 LEVELS AT A TIME!!! That's understandable. :twisted:

yeah.... cause at first i was all addicted to the game...... but then you get to a point where you want it to end :p

i really should spread games out over longer periods of time instead of trying to take them out in one day :p
I take years to even tackle a game. Still waiting to take out Chrono Cross. :mrgreen:

lol i normally take a game out in 5 days TOPS..... most of the time 1 or 2......

then again it depends on how addicted i get..... or just how bored i am :p
I'm rarely board. Usely always watching anime. Though I don't mind playing the occasional video game. Conflict Desert Storm is great with a friend. :mrgreen:

Yes I have the problem of beating my games too quickly as well. Sometimes I still yearn for the difficulty of some old nintendo games. Alot of those games were near impossible. I need to space games out more, cause spending $50.00 on a game you beat in 2 days just isn't cool. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hey at least you have the option of dropping down to Blockbuster and trying out before you commit that 50 bucks. (those who don't have a video game rental store sorry) I'm relying on places like Penny Arcade and you guys for what I'm dropping my money on. And since I said that what are the top buys you see for X-mas. Only PS2, Gamecube, & PC game suggestions please.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
The video rental store I go to has a shitty video game section. However it has an anime section that is incredible. Not only that but you can put requests in for stuff for them to buy. :mrgreen:

lol i have the magic power to KNOW what i'm gonna like.....

cause i never rent games before i buy them..... the last time i EVER did that was when i rented Sword of the Berserk many many years ago for the DC...... i can't think of anything in the past couple years where i HAVE done that Tongue
I don't really rent games. I prefer to buy them most of the time I read eveything about a game I can before buying it. But sometimes you think the game is gonna be so good, but it just isn't what you thought it would be. I want Contra Shattered Soldier. I will have that game. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Dreamcast hasn't been to good to me. My Jet Grind Radio deosn't work. :mrgreen:

Here is a list of my games to play, I suggest all of these to anyone....

ALL I MEAN ALL ARMORED CORE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(hope I stressed that enough) PS2
SNK vs. CAPCOM2 PS2

Pikmin GC

Mario Sunshine GC

Animal Crossing GC

Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee GC

Metroid GC

Real Pool ( By TAKARA...hard to find now though) PS2

Guantlet PS2

I think this should be enough. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"