Dreamcast Game Suggestions
By the way Steve, The King Of Fighters 99 for DC is my favorite fighting game on DC, that's why it has all of these Arrow :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Anything worms is good. Worms world party is great and you can kick ass online!! How cool is that? Damn cool.. 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
here's my overview of what osamu just said

Record of Lodoss War: if you like diablo then you'll like this game!, then again i hated diablo and STILL liked this game :p

Street Fighter 3: meh... it has some nice animation, but the overall game
isn't that good

SNK Vs. Capcom: OOOH! i forgot about this one!!! it KILLS part2

The King Of Fighters Dream Match 99: first off dream match is '98'..... second i thought that KOF Evolution was MUCH better (cause it's the official KOF99 game just with new backgrounds and stuff)

Grandia 2: FANTASTIC!! (though skies of arcadia is better)

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: i HATE HATE HATE IT!!!

The Last Blade 2: if you can get past the american version having white blood then you'll be fine..... cause overall it's probably SNK's finest fighting series

and yeah.... if you can find an import of Guilty Gear X... you'll be in HEAVEN!!!!! i just witnessed it on my bro's wega a couple days ago.... and i have NEVER seen a game look SOOOOOOO NICE!!!!!
Hey Steve,
I was trying to suggest games that at this point are DC only.
But by all means the above approved games are great.

But by all mean Record of Lodoss War rocks the game play
value is great. I mean what other game lets you build your
weapon, armor, ect from the ground up. Hell if you get a
better armor, but your old one looks better you can transfer
all your enhancements over to the old cooler looking armor while
keeping the up grades. This game is a must have.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I WANT SKIES OF ARCADIA SO BAD!!!!!!!!!

PS: I forgot if it was 98 or 99 and couldn't find my copy...KUSSSOOOO!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hey Dark Skies of Arcadia is coming to the Gamecube
so just wait and you can bask in it's glory.

Yes bask in all it's goodness.... :twisted:
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
HEY I FOUND MY COPY OF DREAM MATCH AND IT IS 1999!!!!!!! :evil: :twisted:
Oh and is the new Arcadia gonna have stuff the DC version doesn't? If not I'll just get the DC version for 15$ at EB. Big Grin :twisted:
You should get Capcom vs SNK most definetly. A great game. Although I like Capcom SNK 2 a little better, this one is a great game and a great buy at $19.99. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you like flying shooters like The Raiden Project, you should definitely get BANGAI-O!!!! It's one of my favorite games of all time!!!It's an anime type of game with great character portraits and an insane story that's hilairious to follow. The dialogue is some of the funniest stuff I have ever read because it is so cheesy. The gameplay is rather unique putting their own origanal twist on a frequently used type of flight shooter. You can fly anywhere and blast anything which is the point of the game. So Steve go get this game now........NOW I SAID!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sky of Arcadia is really good also.
Bangai-O was fun for the first TWENTY LEVELS!..... then it started getting VERY repetitive......
Did you cheat? It's more fun to cheat in that game after you get your ass handed to you after the 30th level or so. Put your name in as all Hampsters with the scalpel and return to the main menu, go to the bottom and a new option is open for bigger bullets and debris, infinite life, and all sorts of stuff. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Get Garou mark of the wolves. It is a great game. 8O 8O 8O
Too bad it doesn't have yoga brast. Cry :twisted: :twisted: