What Was The First HK Series You Bought ?
Cidien Wrote:Ya really, if you really care make a new thread or something but dragging up old crap like this is annoying.

More like ancient stuff damn things from over a year ago. I don't know why but this seems to be happening a lot more lately...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Hack.sign-bad tv rip, subs sucked big time also, looking at my collection of 1200 hk anime dvds what a mixed bag, most of the newer ones have subs that rival fansubs in quality, but now all I do is download fansubs, SIGH!!
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
My first HK was an R1 rip of Evangelion series + both movies for $35 Smile It was from Half.com and I was not even sure what I was buying at the time lol.

It was only year and a half or two years ago that I did that since I did not have a DVD player until then. Smile
Cowboy bebop off amazon marketplace...

special edition my ass, although i payed like 24 dollars so it wasn't to much of a rip off.
Puppet Master Wrote:More like ancient stuff damn things from over a year ago. I don't know why but this seems to be happening a lot more lately...

What I don't get is the people that obviously don't read the thread then just post a crap pointless post like 'my first hk' etc etc.... They haven't read it or they would know that it had been dragged up and everyone wants it to die (well I guess I just posted in it but still Wink)
Yeah and everybody shot down the locking idea.:mad: Whats up now peoples!
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I don't mind having it come up again personally. I don't really see where it's such a bother to people.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
If it's an interesting topic-no need to kill or lock the thread.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?