What Was The First HK Series You Bought ?
Cool, I play on Loki also.
My first HK set was the Studio Ghibli Movie Collection.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Rurouni Kenshin and Cowboy Bebop Big Grin bought them from a different site but they're the same as here Cool ( cheaper here though )
Where did you get it? I find it hard to believe there's a place out there that has prices lower than JJ does.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Read it again. He said 'cheaper here though'. You must have misinterpreted.
You're right, I misread stevedave's last sentence. Thanks.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Vicious Wrote:My 1st one was the Cowboy Bebop FX perfect collection when it was first released. I payed $45 for it off of Ebay. It turned out that the seller happened to be Sundevildvd.com.

I HATE sundevildvd. I bought FLCL when it first came out from them and it turned out costing around $32. I see they sell things cheap on ebay sometimes but I will never never ever buy from them again because of that experience.
my very first HK set was Initial D First and Second stage.. wow that was a long time ago..
my frist was Noir which i enjoyed even though the subs were one of the worst i had ever seen, and .hack/sign. i figured out what they were after 2 days and i went looking untill one day i found this site. god i love this site.
my first set was the AS Gundam W set that I bought for an exorbitant amount of money from animekrazy, I think. I have since gotten rid of it and bought another set :p
sundevil is where I got my first anime, I still prefer here ( cheaper and no customs )
[Image: buddychrist.jpg]
My fist HK dvd was Naruto Part 1 by some company. Bad subs and only part 1-4. It cost me $16. My latest was a great purchase, The First (eps 1-52) and second (eps 53-79) box sets of One Piece. I also got the first movie and tv special. All of that only cost me $30!!!!!
That I think was a good deal.
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
Mac's Escaflowne Perfect Collection. Found out about this site too late sadly and got rape, er, it from Ebay. At least I got a copy where the subs were fixed.
[Image: tt.jpg]
My first HK set was Escaflowne , great series. watched it in one sitting it was fucking awesome !

-Lacuna Coil-
[Image: LacunaCoilLogo.jpg]
SENZAFINE
Mine was Gundam Wing. I got them from some store in Chinatown. That was at least five or six years ago, so those things were on VHS. The subs were good , so it might have come from a fansub.
Intent and outcome are rarely coincident.
-The Lord Shaper