LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
Everyone, I would like to introduce you to my best friend in the whole word, LadySilverice!

I know you are going to hate me for this, M'Lady, but it must be done!!
WELL!! SAY SOMETHING!!!Wink
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
OMG! I hate you so much! Here I am trying not to look like a complete idiot and you go and blow everything! See if I ever draw anything for you anymore!!!
Oh, don't be so hateful, my dear! What will people think?
At least say hello!! We've all looked like idiots at one point or another!!

Oh, I think you will draw for me, if you ever want me to write anything for you again!! MAHAHAHA!!Wink You love me and you know it!!Big Grin
I was gonna join a forum all in good time, but of course, you had to go embarassing me.

Say hi to who?
Say Hi to everyone...on the forum.
Nevermind.

Everyone, say hi to her...apparently she's not happy with me.Rolleyes
Hi there and welcome! I remember when Ka-Talliya showed us a pic that you drew of her. You turned her into an elf... errr.. I am guessing that is you since Ka-Talliya mentioned you draw. It was cool- reminded me of Dedlit from Lodus War and Star Trek stuff :p I hope you enjoy the forums.
Thanks. I'm extremely new to anime and forums. Never used one before actually. Yea, that picture was drawn by me. The red tinted one, right?
Yep that's the one. It's nice having artists in the forum - I'm always wowed by anyone who can draw (since I can't) Hope you share some of your future drawings with the rest of us Smile
I might... also when I get a handle on how all this works I might put the link to my art site somewhere in my info. If I can figure out how to do it...
Just wanted to extend my welcome to you Ladysilverice

Thank you.

For my first stupid question. What the heck is "Baka" and why does it say that beneath my name?
Ewwwww. Mrs. Schultz just totally embarrassed you. I think you should leave now to avoid any further embarassment. :eek:

EDIT: Baka means idiot. And no, I'm not making that up.
I will beat "Mrs." Schults later (still not used to that yet...).

No, I'm not really embarassed and she was just trying to be an ass. Be careful Ka-Talliya... I could tell these people things that even you have probably forgotten!
EDIT: Baka means idiot. And no, I'm not making that up. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh how fun... Is that a word from a real language, or is that something someone else made up?
Hey now!! Let's not bring up the painful time in our lives known as High School.

AND WHAT IS UP WITH THIS MRS. SCHULTZ THING?!?! I may be, but geez, you guys make it sound bad.

And Baka does mean idiot in Japanese.