LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
I don't have a picture of me.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Probably because all the cameras break when they try taking your pic.

Is that good enough for you or do you need more to offset the 'niceness'? I can't really say much about your posts because you haven't said anything too retarded yet.
Why would I want you to see a picture of me anyways? What? You got some kinky collection going somewhere? Newbie photos that you get your kicks off of?
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
Newbie photos that you get your kicks off of?

Only if they're hot newbies. Big Grin
Here, I'll ask a newbie question that you can laugh at me for: I read the FAQ's but I still don't know how to insert a picture (seeing as I've never used any kind of computer code before). Could you, oh Wise One (Vicious) tell me, the Retarded Newbie, how I would go about doing this? It's the fact that it has to be in http:// form that got me.
~Lady Ice~
Ooooh. A computer question. It'd probably be best if you ask Schultz. I'm not great at explaining stuff like that. That's assuming you're talking about a sig.

If you want an avatar (the pic on the left underneath your name), you can't have one until you hit 50 posts.

Wise one huh? I like that. I like you already. You have good manners. Big Grin
I'm sure you won't think I have good manners when I shove my boot up your ass.

I already knew, from reading the FAQ's, yes I'm a good Newbie, that I can't have an Avatar until I reach 50 posts.
~Lady Ice~
I'm sure you won't think I have good manners when I shove my boot up your ass.

Um hmmm. And how you gonna do that from like 3000 miles away or whereever you're at?

And I knew it. You do like it rough. :p

Now stop trying to flirt with me woman!!! I have a rep to maintain here.
Ok, now I'm insulted. You think I'm flirting with you?! Oh god, gag me with a spoon!!!
~Lady Ice~
Ok, now I'm insulted. You think I'm flirting with you?! Oh god, gag me with a spoon!!!

Sure. Hand me a spoon.

And insulted? Me? You should be honored. Well I never . . .
What? A 28 year old guy who spends all his time in anime forums? Mmmmm.... yes very sexy indeed. Since you seem to have trouble with this, that was sarcasm. Just so you know.
~Lady Ice~
What? A 28 year old guy who spends all his time in anime forums? Mmmmm.... yes very sexy indeed. Since you seem to have trouble with this, that was sarcasm. Just so you know.

Gee thanks. I wouldn't have gotten it if you hadn't explained it to me. Rolleyes

And yes I am 28. And yes I am on the forums. And like you, I get paid to be here alot of the time. But also like you right now, I'm here on my time off sometimes as well. Some of the people are cool, some are not. I'm nice to the cool ones and not so nice to the annoying ones.

So what do you have to say about a 20 some year old girl that is on anime forums? Or is that OK?

And as much as I'd like to continue this verbal jousting with you, I do have priorities . . . . Madden 2005 was released today!!!!!

EDIT: I'm not 28 yet!!!! I'm 27. Stop making m seem like an old man. Can you tell how much I care about my birthday being as I had to think about how old I was. :o
I am 21 for your information.

Edit: Well, at least you have your priorities straight.
~Lady Ice~
Noone asked. But feel free to share your personal info. I'm sure there must be someone on here that might care. (That was sarcasm by the way)

EDIT: And how do you know how old I am anyways? You been looking at my profile?
I don't care if no one asked. I am exercising my first ammendment right.

Edit: I told you... I observe. I don't just jump in blind. If you didn't want me knowing then don't put it for everyone to see.
~Lady Ice~