LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice

Vicious: I'm a little disappointed... I expected something much more biting...

Well, I would have but I already have too many noobs getting 'scared off' because of me. Rolleyes

And do you know what would happen if I ran off Mrs. Scultz's best friend? Scultz does have the power to ban me you know. Wink
Not all guys hate to dance, I can cut a rug now, when my friends and I go clubbin'. Welcome to the boards Lady.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
The tales these ears have heard of you two are fleet my dear. I know of your love for drawing and of some scares scapes about your two times in School. I do know that she holds you in high regard. I have seen the drawing.. a rare piece of work one that the Countess shares with only the worthess of eyes.

Young Lass it is not that I am afraid to dance, I happen to dance fairly well (booty dancing not included) it just seams I get asked to dance far more than I get to do the asking. Taking lessons in the waltz, foxtrot, and swing. But lessons are on hold because war is calling.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Regretfully, it is time for me to leave, but on a happier note, this means it's quittin time at the office! Woo-hoo!!!

I'll probably check back here later.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
TWO guys who like to dance!! :eek: Very sexy indeed!

I like the old english talk - can't do it myself though but very cute.
Before I leave...

Vicious: what? Do you think I have no spine and can't take care of myself? Yea, that whole earning respect thing is kicking in again. A few things about me:
1. I hate liars
2. I hate brown nosers
3. The last guy who tried to take advantage of me ended up in the hospital
4. If you got someting to say, say it to my face, damn it!
5. Tattle tales and people who make excuses should die. They're breathing my air and they're wasting it. The ozone is being depleated because of them.

Now that I've had my say, I will say, "see you all later. I will be back."
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
Well, you don't have to worry about #1 or 2 with me ever. #3 is interesting. You like it rough huh? We'll need to get a pic of you on here. :eek: And #4 and 5 you don't have to worry about me either. So looks like we should get along fine. Don't go crying to Mrs. Scultz if I decide to get 'Vicious' on you now. Big Grin
Gooday my lady.. i see you are settling along swimmingly in this Forum
an interesting read i must say.
Welcome may you enjoy it and grow to hate me as most people eventually do Wink :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Aww Rav, I would never hate you *hug* :p
Man this is starting to feel like an after school special. All the warm coments... I liek it but lets hope it doesn't stay to long
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Wow I think this is the friendlyist post we've had in ages! Welcome and thanks for bringing joy to the boards! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Man this is starting to feel like an after school special. All the warm coments... I liek it but lets hope it doesn't stay to long

*bear hugs Morgorath* :p
Ew... the squishy feelings are starting to rub off on me. SOMEONE INSULT ME QUICK!!!!
~Lady Ice~
hello and welcome.
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
Ew... the squishy feelings are starting to rub off on me. SOMEONE INSULT ME QUICK!!!!

I would if you'd post your damn pic already!!!