LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
You're worse than me. 26 posts in 1 day!!! And the day's not even over yet.

I tried keeping you company, but Madden takes priority over all (if you even knew half my Madden stories). But I'm sure you'll enjoy the 'kindness' that will ensue in my absence much more.
Oh, how nice of you. I'm beginning to believe you really are quite an insufferable person. First impressions are wonderful, aren't they?
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Welcome to the forums!Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Big Grin Thank you!
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
Aww Rav, I would never hate you *hug* :p

lol *hug* Big Grin

Then Goes to Iraq to Give Morgoroth a hug
and Shout come back home dude PLZ!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Welcome! When are we gonna see more of your works?
In my profile, there's a link that goes to my page at Elfwood. You can click that and take a peek if you wish. I havn't quite figured out the whole insert picture thing yet...
~Lady Ice~
Woh..u drew ALL of them??!!! I'm super impressed! Big Grin :p
Well done!
Yes, I did. They're all free hand and created by me.
~Lady Ice~
Thats some Awesom-0 drawings there Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Thank you. The piece I did for Ka-Ta is there as well. Some of the other drawings are per-her request as well.
~Lady Ice~
ooh oooh can i be cheeky and request one from you one day?

and on that note i used to be quite the Drawer but not done much for about 2 years! Mainly used to do Spawn and some Berserk stuff and lots of wolves!

i feel inspired to start again, might just soonBig Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Well, I'm glad I could be an inspiration to someone. I tend to hide my artwork because I don't like most of it, but I'm trying to be more open and let people see it more.

I could try and fulfill your request, although manga is something very new for me that I'm finally trying. More my style is realism with almost a cartoonish tint to it.
~Lady Ice~
I love your art, LS. I'm a huge fan of D&D, more specifically Forbidden Realms novels, and your seems like something straight out of that universe. What really stands out for me are the dark drow pictures, since I'm a big reader of Ed Greenwood, R.A. Salvatore, and Elaine Cunningham novels. I hope to see more of your pictures, particularly your experimentations with the Japanese style of illustration.
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice
Oh, how nice of you. I'm beginning to believe you really are quite an insufferable person. First impressions are wonderful, aren't they?

Well, I was being nice and you said you didn't want that. So I give you what you want and I'm 'unsufferable'. Whatever.