LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
Vicious is right when he said Baka means Idiot in Japanese. I think it is a playful way the people runing the board poke fun at us without really tring to insult us

That's Schultz and JJ for you!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ah yes... all the stupid things from highschool. Hmmm... how embarassing it would be if stuff like that "accidentally" popped up in some random forums. *rubs hands together evilly*

The MRS Schultz thing is for you to decide... it's just the whole married with a husband thing that I'm not used to.

Vicious: I'm a little disappointed... I expected something much more biting...
M'Lady, We are both equally full of secrets. That's why you keep you enemies close and your friends closer.
A double-edged sword it is indeed, however I think I have more on you than you do on me. I was the quiet one at that time, remember?
QUIET!!!!! Riiiiiight!
I've actually got to do some "Military" work. Catch up with you all later!
ladysilverice - Nice to have you on the boards. It does take some getting used to with there being 2 schultz and all. I remeber when they just an item. Then they were a couple, then next thing I know I am dancing with a baby at thier wedding reception. Also running arond trying to get my hands on a copy of the song "Glory of Love" sothe could dance to it.

Ah good times... But this dirt you speak of, I wish to hear more of it. Come your voice is welcome in these halls... Damn KA-TA got me speaking in old english again....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Oh, she and I go back a loooong way. Back when she used to threaten to stab me with a spoon because it hurt more.

Apparently you know her well because of the old english reversion. We went an entire week speaking just old english (yea, we were retarded in high school). I think it was a bet or something.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Wow, you guys knew each other way back til then! Did JJ also go to your high school? It would also be nice to hear the starting story of import-anime. Oh and Glory of Love - great song!
No, sadly to say, it was just her and I in high school together. She didn't know that group until she met Schultz. Heh... stories upon stories in THAT one.

You'd have to ask her for the story of Import-anime.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
The story of how Import Anime came to be what it is today. Starts well before Ka-Ta and Schultz ever meet. Schultz posted it before I will try to track it down.

My Lady, I am in debited to the service of The Countess Ka-Ta for she is bear of life to Evelyn. She has also saved my skin a time or two and taught me a thing or two about the finer sex...
Oh jeez... I can just imagine what those lessons were! The two of us originally started teaching those lessons when we got fed up with guys way back when.

You speak of my goddaughter! How did you come to meet Ka-Ta?
~Lady Ice~
Ah you see I meet the Countess shortly after the events of 9-11. She was also getting rid of the taint that was the scoundrel "Thant can not be named" (a little HP for ya) We became great friends and even appeared in a little theater piece called "The best Christmas Pagent ever" It is fitting because she played mother and by eve of the following year she had become one. I was not present for the birth, but did arrive shortly after and held the Princess Evelyn in these very arms. And let it be know that she is the only female I have ever asked to dance...
*gnashes teeth at the thought of HIM*
I WILL kill him some day...

I think I remember her mentioning that pageant. I didn't get to meet the Princess until recently, having been ensconced in military school and her being across the globe...

She may even have mentioned me, Nina said she remembered seeing a picture of her that I had drawn.
~Lady Ice~
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
And let it be know that she is the only female I have ever asked to dance...

I find it amusing that so many guys hate to dance :p *sigh* I had to tell my boyfriend that I would play a computer game with him (Ultima Online - he's addicted) in exchange for him taking dance lessons with me.