why are the prices so low!!
I just love seeing this kid get pwned. That's right I used a 'P', so you know it's some barebutt ownage.
He he... who needs a signature when you got such a cute ass kitty avatar.

I think I'll call him McGuffin
Damn see what I miss out on, Vicious I don't blame you one bit for jumpin this kids shit about that little racist slur, fuck that dude, I'm of hispanic decent man and living in Ky I had to put up with that shit alot. Man you were willing to drive to Canada to whoop this kids ass? Is that even legal? how old was this kid? I thought I was a redneck for driving 1 hour to beat the hell out of this one guy when I was in college, and I was fucking tanked!!! The other comments like wigger and white chocolate, that is just as fucking bad. I hate it when people say acting black. What the fuck does acting black mean? Anyway thats just my 2 cents.

Ohh yeah what the hell is pwned mean? Is that more of that internet talk again? Its getting as bad as crate digga's slang.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Well, I was only gonna do it if I was in the area for work or something like that. No way was I gonna make a drive like that specifically for him.

I wasn't talking about him acting black, but trying to act ghetto/gangster/hardcore when it's apparent by his posts that he's not.

I never made the 'wigger' comments . . . although, I think I might've mentioned eminem somewhere. Wink
Quote:Wigger

1.Caucasian person (usually between 13 and 30 yrs in age) who, despite their parents wealth, acts like a poor ghetto kid. Often uses fraises like "Dawg", "Foo", "Ghetto", and of course, "Fo shizzle my nizzle".

2. A person who could not actually last one second in a real ghetto

3.Someone who could not fit into any other clic so they decide to become one, usually possesses no major skills or talents

4. Dan Armallino, Colin Marsh, Dan Ramos, Almost every male at NHHS

Wow those wiggers thought they were soo ghetto, they kicked the unpopular kids every day. Than one day, an unpopular kid brought a handgun to school and killed all the wiggers. That was the single greatest day in history.

Got that fromUrbanDictionary.com. As for pwned... Really I've only seen this on FPS forums. Pretty sure it means the same thing as owned, just some FPS slang that slippedSmile

Vicious, you overreact way too much. It seems like you're always the one who sparked the entire argument here. If you had just ignored Crate Digga's comments, and went on posting what you would've had he not spoken up, then this might not be as long as it is right now. You're not a vigilante, and you're in no way in charge of enforcing this forum. If you feel that someone's acting inappropriate, then report it to the mods, then wait for their verdict. Lecturing someone like you do is only going to stir their creative juices, in hopes of further provoking you. This it the net, have a little fun, and learn to let things slide.
You're the same idiot that made discriminatory type comments earlier, so of course you'd think I was overreacting.

Two things you never do -
1. Say shit about someones race/culture/religion.
2. Say shit about someones family.

I didn't spark anything. Homey decided to say stuff not about me, but my ethnicity. Go do some research before you start judging people and having out advice.

But then again, this is like the KKK defending the KKK. So I'd expect nothing else from you.

By the way, whose the 'assmonkey' or whatever you called it whose sticking their nose in other peoples business now? Whose that make the hypocrite now? Are you a 'poor innocent baby that is getting assraped again'. Awww . . . poor baby.
Are you talking to yourself? You seem like someone who loves to see himself type. Being the hypocrite that you are, I really don't care what you wrote. Sticks and stones, after all, correct?
You don't care, yet you keep resonding right? Um hmmm.

My excuse is that I enjoy arguing/debating. What's yours?
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Two things you never do -
1. Say shit about someones race/culture/religion.
2. Say shit about someones family.

You forgot about sexual preferance. That's one of the reasons I was on his ass so much. That and the part that Schultz told him to stop it and never do it again. I am not gay myself but I have lots of gay friends that I pretty much live with.

You don't care, yet you keep resonding right? Um hmmm.

My excuse is that I enjoy arguing/debating. What's yours?
My excuse is that I'm somewhat amused by the behavior you're exhibiting. Someone says one thing wrong, and you're all over them. Ever heard of overkill? Absolutely unnecessary, and it'll do you a world of good to learn a little diplomacy. Maybe then people will actually listen to what you say, instead of laughing and/or making most posts to set you off.
Quote:Originally posted by ArkaidR
You forgot about sexual preferance. That's one of the reasons I was on his ass so much. That and the part that Schultz told him to stop it and never do it again. I am not gay myself but I have lots of gay friends that I pretty much live with.

Well, I've never really come across that one. Most likely because there aren't very many gays in my neighborhood. But I'm sure you're right.

I had this one gay guy I worked with like 5 years ago at the bank. I didn't like him much at first, but it turns out he was a nice guy, so we got along great. That's who told me what 'felching' meant. And I told him that I never wanted to hear about shit like that again. But I do feel so bad for him, because he's been beaten to a pulp twice simply because he was gay.

I didn't even know that Schultz told him to stop it. That post must have gotten deleted along with a bunch of the other ones.

Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Absolutely unnecessary, and it'll do you a world of good to learn a little diplomacy. Maybe then people will actually listen to what you say, instead of laughing and/or making most posts to set you off.

Yes. It is apparent from your posts that you are the master of diplomacy. Please teach me oh great diplomat. Rolleyes
I didn't even know that Schultz told him to stop it. That post must have gotten deleted along with a bunch of the other ones.

Remeber when the pics of ourselves post was cut. I'm pretty glad that in my school we have so many ethnisities that really no body cares any more. Sorry bout your friend getting beat up. I gotta get some sleep...night.

You wish to learn, Vicious? I shall consider your humble request, but first you must prove your willingness to change. :o

That and send 4 easy monthly payments of $49.99, and you'll even receive a free gift worth over $50 in value - a Chit pet that grows marijuana instead of grass, all that you'll need to get you in the diplomatic mood all the easier! Big Grin
I didn't spark anything. Homey decided to say stuff not about me, but my ethnicity. Go do some research before you start judging people and having out advice.

I'm gonna call you on this one. I believe this all started after you said this:
Stop trying to sound ghetto because you're not. And (almost) nothing on any HK site is official. Stop giving him false information if you're too stupid to know yourself.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but the fight started when crate_digga decided to fight back after you posted this pretty rude and off topic post. I am not defending his racist behavior, but you can't tell me you didn't get him mad to start with. He made the mistake of not knowing when to quit. I can't blame you for arguing just because I know you can't help yourself...:p
Quote:Originally posted by rarnom
I
Please correct me if I am wrong, but the fight started when crate_digga decided to fight back after you posted this pretty rude and off topic post. I am not defending his racist behavior, but you can't tell me you didn't get him mad to start with. He made the mistake of not knowing when to quit. I can't blame you for arguing just because I know you can't help yourself...:p

Totally false. There was a thread that has been deleted. Originally, it was cut off from "picture of ourselves" thread, but things got outta hand and got deleted altogether. This is a continuation of the same argument.