why are the prices so low!!
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Well, I've never really come across that one. Most likely because there aren't very many gays in my neighborhood. But I'm sure you're right.

Its true but you should never use not comming across something as a reason not to try to accept it... Its like in the UK there are some towns in crappy countryside places that when people get asked why they are racist its like "because ive never come across other races before"... Pisses me off! At least you are open to accepting it... Anyway that crate_digga needed telling his use of 'language' if you could call it that was pissing me off aswell!
Rarnom, HBK is right. There was a thread in general babble that got deleted where he started out by making racist remarks.

Gubi, I didn't say it was an excuse. Just that I've never come across it, so it's not in the forefront of my mind.
Gubi, I didn't say it was an excuse. Just that I've never come across it, so it's not in the forefront of my mind.

Thats ok I wasnt having a go at you because you were open to acceptance and thats allways good Smile
Rarnom, HBK is right. There was a thread in general babble that got deleted where he started out by making racist remarks.

Ahh, o.k. My mistake then. I saw this thread first and I found your response kind of surprising, I was like "Why is he jumping on this guy so hardcore??" Then I thought, "Well, because it is Vicious and he does that..."

That all makes more sense now that I see that there was an earlier conflict in another thread.

I need to read the threads better. First I think you make $5 an hour, and then I do this one. Oh well, I'd try to think of an excuse, but I have none.Cool
That's exactly why I was accusing Vicious this time around of being overreactive, and they guy was in complete denial. From what I read in this thread, it seems like he attacked Crate Digga out of nowhere. And according to you guy, there was a set of messages that were erased in the General section that obviously I never read.

Don't expect everyone to be like you, Vicious, and read every post that comes out on every section of the forum. From what's immediately available in this thread alone, it seems like I'm still right in your oversensitivity and your first-kill strategy.
Until I start my job later this month I'm afraid that I have WAY too much time on my hands. This means that I do read just about every post that goes up on the board here.

Personally, I feel that Vicious can be a bit on the heavy handed side of things from time to time but for the most part he's pretty much right on the money. Of course there are those times when that money happens to be a roll of nickels inside his fist but pretty accurate none the less.

My biggest complaints are whiny posters who seem to make up their facts or just to say things that support want they want to believe is truth. I don't have the same pet peeve that Vicous has for people who come in here without reading the FAQ. And I just ignore people who use the LaMe hAcKeR tYpE that seems to have cropped up on the internet in the past few years. Heaven forbid that I ever get "pwned".
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
From what's immediately available in this thread alone, it seems like I'm still right in your oversensitivity and your first-kill strategy.

Yes, Vicious is a very sensitive person. We need to be careful of his sensitive feelings.:p :p

either way, Vicious being a jerk does keep crap interesting around here...
for those like me who had to look up what pwned actually meant here you go...

"What does pwned mean?

A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.

"Man, I rock at my job, but I still got a bad evaluation. I was pwned."
OR
"That team totally pwned us." OR "PWNED j00r @$$ B17CH!"
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
wow, Warcraft... with all the Halo-whores out there using it you'd think they would have started it (but then again they pronounce it 'pooned'). BTW; nice definition... did you find it or did you make it yourself. I figured it started by mistake then caught on.
He he... who needs a signature when you got such a cute ass kitty avatar.

I think I'll call him McGuffin
The Definition was found via a good ol' google search
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by ArkaidR
wow, Warcraft... with all the Halo-whores out there using it you'd think they would have started it (but then again they pronounce it 'pooned'). BTW; nice definition... did you find it or did you make it yourself. I figured it started by mistake then caught on.

pwned has been around before halo was ever a thought in someones head. However, I did not know that is where it originated. Interesting, but not surprising it caught on since warcraft was so popular.
I learn a new piece of worthless informatin every day.

The crazy thing is that I won't forget this either.

My wife calls me the "septic tank of worthless knowledge" because of all the stupid crap I can remember when I have trouble remembering the name of the street we live on.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Hey Zaggy...you and Kakoii are long lost brothers! He says the same thing about himself. Coolness.Cool
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
As soon as I read that I automatically thought of how similar we are. It is like an internet mirror.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I leave and look what happens. Where are the good old days?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection