why are the prices so low!!
Quote:Originally posted by gubi-gubi
Why does anyone even reply to these posts?

It is rather fun abusing ignorant people.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Hitler and Napoleon were great conquerors, excercising their military might but although they conquered many states, by the time they finished their own state ceased to exist. Perhaps that is one reason why Bush does not rely on brute force alone.
I'll tell you why... cuase of that damn Dick Cheney. Our governer is Bill's cousin or something and we only have a 6% tax. And, why is that? Cause we don't take shit from Gringo Democrats and pacifist. FLORIDA LOVE VIOLENT ANIME.

:eek: Wat he say:eek:
oh yeah right.....you're real intelligent
Where did you get the impression that any of the members are Pakistani in ethnicity?
You're acting like white chocolate, and that's never a good thing. Have you no pride for your own culture? If you talked in a more civilized and coherent manner, you'd pissing a lot less people off.
Jesus Christ shut up already. God, don't you have to go "PoP A cAp In SoMe HoMbOiS" or something. Go download your "underground" rap or whatever and leave us alone.

Quote: FUCK THAT WE CAN DO THAT TO!!!!!!

Hmm...and I though you were a homophobe. BTW: Sergio says "hii!"

How do you even know that Vicious is Pakistani(STALKER)... at first I thought he was Native American. Right now you should just go away and never come back... cause I'm pretty sure Vicious will stop at nothing to get you banned. Besides, everyone knows the only tough Canadians are lumberjacks.

But, don't feel bad here's a conselation prize.

BOO HOO
im done with u pussies we'll put sutch a hurtin on Farhan that he wont be able to answer your love letters to vicious Sincerly neel and BOB
So, your reply to my post is "your a pussy...suk it." I'm sorry correct me if I'm wrong cause I don't understand wigger talk.
hahah nothing i said was what u call Wigger if saying dude and dope is being what u (a uninformed moron) would like to call Wig talk then wig me up along with the other 100 000 stoners and surfers
oh and by the way there Ak everything is forwarded at vicious and his pack of billoni pony's!!!
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
Too bad the fight would be all the way up in the great white north. If you ever meet, Vicious give him a couple of punches for me.

hear hear

i Second that motion!

WOOP SOME ASS!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by Crate_Digga_909
dont u mean Hoop there rav u a Hooper i thought u do lots of Hoopin!!!
right up the ringwelli u giant wallburg shovin shit in ur wally!!!

WTF are you saying. Talk english... or some other laguage we can translate...Jesus
He he... who needs a signature when you got such a cute ass kitty avatar.

I think I'll call him McGuffin
QUOTE]Originally posted by Crate_Digga_909

" You Got Somthing to Say cough it out!!! Cause FAGETs be wantin beef but when i pull out the HEAT u ready to talk it out!!!!
[/QUOTE]

So in your very first sentence you're admitting that you're a pussy because you have to resort to guns.

A. it doesn't take a man to pull a trigger.

B. you've never touched a real gun in your life, so tell us now whose 'frontin'

my deluded little Paki felch buddy

You want to explain to us how you know what 'felch' means?

Thanks for showing us your total lack of intelligence. First you're gonna quote some other guys rhymes, then you do a search on google for Paki jokes and sit there and cut and paste them for us. Whoah!!! You're so original. Did you come up with that on your own, or did the other 4th graders help you out with those ideas? Since we all know you had to have been held back a few grades.

By the way tough guy, do you know anyone whose ghetto sitting there on the internet posting on an anime forum? I don't know too many gangsters that sit on the internet. So tell me whose 'frontin'? You bought a set of tims and a 50 cent CD and all of a sudden you think you're hardcore huh? Yet you're still too stupid to come up with your own material. So you have to resort to jockin' off other people.

Lamont Coleman? Is that where you said you got that entire verse off of? Can anyone tell us why Cratedigga's dick smells like Lamont Coleman's shit? Could you be any deeper up somebody's ass?

By the way, I get paid to sit there and respond to idiots like you. Whats your excuse for writing essays on here you fuckin' eminem wannabe?

Disclaimer - Out of respect to Zag, JJ, and all the other Canadians, I'm not gonna sit here and make Canadian Jokes. Not to mention that it goes against my general principles to do anything like that anyways.

Come to Peterborough when ya around and email me it will be the end of ur stincky curtain stealin shananagin's or are u from the DESERT fuckin SAND *&^%$!!!!!!

Hahahaahahahaha. Wait. WAit. Let me wipe the tears from my eyes. Hahahahahaahah.

Forgot about this in my previous post. I'm sure you guys in 'Peterborough' must have it real rough. I'm sure it must just as bad up there as your idols Tupac and Biggie must have had it.
Be careful with this guy Vicious. He might argue with you over the internet. He sounds pretty bad ass to me... for a 12-year-old.