why are the prices so low!!
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
That's exactly why I was accusing Vicious this time around of being overreactive, and they guy was in complete denial. From what I read in this thread, it seems like he attacked Crate Digga out of nowhere. And according to you guy, there was a set of messages that were erased in the General section that obviously I never read.

Don't expect everyone to be like you, Vicious, and read every post that comes out on every section of the forum. From what's immediately available in this thread alone, it seems like I'm still right in your oversensitivity and your first-kill strategy.

Did anyone ask? Did you ask Zagato? Did Steve ask? Because I sure as hell didn't ask for your opinion. Stop being a nosy little bitch after accusing me of that shit. Whose a hypocrite now? You sit there and try to lecture me and then go out and do the exact same crap? What a joke.

First you assume some shit about me. Then you come up with the lame excuse that 'you have a life'. Admit you were wrong and STFU.

I'll tell you straight up that I've had no respect for you since when you made those posts a month ago. So I don't know why you keep trying to talk about me like you know me or something, even though you don't have the time to 'read every post that comes out on every section of the forum' You contradict yourself with every sentence you write. Nothing coming out of your mouth has any credibilty as far as I'm concerned.
*Waits for Robojack to respond and make a fool of himself again*

No wonder you're voting for Kerry Robo, you act just like him.
I apologize for the long wait, Cidien. As you can see, I don't live on the forums like a certain person (whose name I need not mention).

Regarding your comment, I've no interest in politics, Cidien, and if you were more observant, you'd see that I reside in Canada, not the States. However, I would vote for Kerry if I was in the States, as I do think it's time for a US president that at least appears to present himself as well-spoken and competent.

Vicious, blah blah, all that you've written has become just pointless drivel to me. I'm tired of reading your stuff, as I'm sure there's much more fascinating literature out there for me to slave my eyes over. The point is, you wouldn't have to defend yourself if you know what you were doing is right. You're an overreactive jerk, who likes to pick on others when you're even worse yourself.

I've had no respect for you since day one of me being here, which happened to be a day you were doing your routinely ridiculing of yet another helpless soul who just stepped in the wrong pile of dog crap.

Cidien, you lackey, you asskisser, you brainless sheep. Get yourself a backbone so you can stand up for yourself, instead of nipping at Vicious's heels in hopes of catching all the crap that he's pouring out of his mouth. A individual person is smart, but people in general are stupid. NOT the other way around.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Because I sure as hell didn't ask for your opinion.

So all of a sudden people have to wait for you to ask before they give you a piece of their mind? That sounds pretty hypocritical to me dude. You never wait, you just jump right in and go to town. Just food for thought...Wink
Since we can't stand each other's guts, Vicious, let's both just ignore each other. This means I don't respond to your posts, nor do you respond to any of mine. This it the only way I think of to avoid affecting others through our pointless squabbling.
Quote:Originally posted by rarnom
So all of a sudden people have to wait for you to ask before they give you a piece of their mind? That sounds pretty hypocritical to me dude. You never wait, you just jump right in and go to town. Just food for thought...Wink

No. Once again you're not keeping up with everything. He gave me grief in another thread for 'being nosy'. So I'm sure that if he's doing it that someone must have asked. Because we all know that he never gives his unwanted opinion or sticks his nose in anywhere. Rolleyes

And frankly, I'm getting tired of you automatically presuming my guilt in every thread without knowing all the facts. There is almost always a rhyme and a reason behind everything I do.
I apologize for the long wait, Cidien. As you can see, I don't live on the forums like a certain person (whose name I need not mention).

Vicious, blah blah, all that you've written has become just pointless drivel to me. I'm tired of reading your stuff, as I'm sure there's much more fascinating literature out there for me to slave my eyes over. The point is, you wouldn't have to defend yourself if you know what you were doing is right. You're an overreactive jerk, who likes to pick on others when you're even worse yourself.

I've had no respect for you since day one of me being here, which happened to be a day you were doing your routinely ridiculing of yet another helpless soul who just stepped in the wrong pile of dog crap.

Cidien, you lackey, you asskisser, you brainless sheep. Get yourself a backbone so you can stand up for yourself, instead of nipping at Vicious's heels in hopes of catching all the crap that he's pouring out of his mouth. A individual person is smart, but people in general are stupid. NOT the other way around.

You 'don't live in the forums', yet you somehow manage to get in an opinionated post in enough threads to annoy people. You still didn't comment on yourself being a hypocrite by the way. Although I already know the reason why.

And then, after I tell you that I have no respect for you or anything you say, you manage to reiterate the same thing abck to me and agree with me. Yet you're somehow picking on Cidien for agreeing with me? Could you be any bigger of a hypocrite?

I'm an 'overreactive jerk', yet you're the one getting mad at Cidien for not agreeing with you. Like I said, you manage to contradict yourself with every word you write.

I've already stated I can't stand you. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna ignore your BS. You've managed to sit here and say way too much crap to me for me to ever let you get away with it. Anytime you do or say anything contradictory to what you've been preaching, I'll be sure to point it out. And I have a feeling, that that's gonna be alot. I don't need to make you look stupid, you do a pretty good job of it on your own. I'm just gonna stand back and point at you and laugh.

You're like that guy standing in line making fun of poor people and then when it's your turn to pay, you pull out your food stamps. Everything you sit there and comment and preach about applies to you as well, yet you're too stupid to realize it.
Since we can't stand each other's guts, Vicious, let's both just ignore each other. This means I don't respond to your posts, nor do you respond to any of mine. This it the only way I think of to avoid affecting others through our pointless squabbling.

I'd like in on this arrangement too please. Would absolutely love it if you stayed out of my threads as you have ruined many of them with your negativity.

Oh ya, forgot.

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Love it when people resort to mean namecalling. Shows everyone around that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Robojack, or should I say Robert Neil Joyce, Vicious is called Vicious for the reason that he is in fact(heehee, they're gonna think that I didn't intended this pun but, I did) vicious. It's not like his name is 'Happy_Foo_Bear' or 'Kitty_Police' or 'Marshmallow_Monkey_Hunger'. We need somebody like vicious to keep everyone else in line. If he wasn't here their would total Chaos. We need Vicious' "bitch-listen" attitude or a bunch of annoying crap would be on the board and you'd say "Wow, there sure is a bunch of annoying crap on this forum, maybe I'll go the mall instead." So, quit whinning and thank Vicious for what he has done. Ohh, and how is this not competance:

Quote:President George W. Bush
Listen here Frenchie...you're either with use or we're gonna cahnge 'French Fries' to 'FREEDOM Fries'. he he... just like that actor dude Mel Gubersone...FREEDOOOOOOOM!!!

The man is a saint:eek:
He he... who needs a signature when you got such a cute ass kitty avatar.

I think I'll call him McGuffin
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
And frankly, I'm getting tired of you automatically presuming my guilt in every thread without knowing all the facts. There is almost always a rhyme and a reason behind everything I do.

Now, now, Vicious, don't get upset... I just found it ironic that you would tell someone to mind their own business. Do you deny that you are nosy??? Does it even matter if anyone is nosy? This is a open forum, by definition everyone is nosy if they read everyone's posts. I find it amusing that anyone would even care about someone being nosy. If Robojack got mad about you being nosy he is wrong. That is the way it is on a forum, everyone is entitled to comment on anyone's thread whether the comment is correct, incorrect, nice, or jerky. Of course people have to live with the results of their comments as well...

Either way, I am on your side because I still have yet to see Robojack admit he was wrong about accusing you of starting the fight.

And rhyme and reason? Is there a rhyme and reason to being a jerk? When you tear noobies up or others who ask simple questions, is there a rhyme and reason to that? What is it? To scare them away from the forum? I admit that sometimes I do see why you are being the way you are but other times I just don't get it.

But, that is my opinion and you are entitled to be you, and I guess it is pretty weak of me to expect you to be any different. You just have to accept that the manner in which you post and the attitude you display will bring you heat from all sorts of people. Either way, you are right, I have been too quick to accuse and I'll ease up. I also admit my comments were unwarranted because you have been pretty decent to me for a good long time...
Sad Sorry.
Quote:Originally posted by ArkaidR
We need somebody like vicious to keep everyone else in line. If he wasn't here their would total Chaos. We need Vicious' "bitch-listen" attitude or a bunch of annoying crap would be on the board and you'd say "Wow, there sure is a bunch of annoying crap on this forum, maybe I'll go the mall instead."

Eh.................. Let's not get carried away. Around here, everyone's equal. No one's any more important than any other. I don't think absence/presence of any one person will make or break this board.

That said, it is certainly nice to have more people participating in discussion. However, lately, I observe a bizarre trend of telling new members "Hey, you lazy, have you read FAQ?" or some other not so friendly replies. I don't think that will make too many people want to come back to this board. To me, that sort of answers usually get interpreted as elitist attiutde. That partly explains a recent outbreak of arguments.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
I observe a bizarre trend of telling new members "Hey, you lazy, have you read FAQ?" or some other not so friendly replies. I don't think that will make too many people want to come back to this board. To me, that sort of answers usually get interpreted as elitist attiutde. That partly explains a recent outbreak of arguments.

The reason this happens is that so many new people join everyday, and they all make the same posts! "What is an HK?" "How can this be so cheap?" "When is *insert series here* coming out?" After a while it gets to be an annoyance. So people (myself included) may snap at a "noob" every once in a while. If some of these guys just used their heads a little bit before posting, they would realize that their questions have already been answered.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by rarnom
Now, now, Vicious, don't get upset... I just found it ironic that you would tell someone to mind their own business. Do you deny that you are nosy??? Does it even matter if anyone is nosy? This is a open forum, by definition everyone is nosy if they read everyone's posts. I find it amusing that anyone would even care about someone being nosy. If Robojack got mad about you being nosy he is wrong. That is the way it is on a forum, everyone is entitled to comment on anyone's thread whether the comment is correct, incorrect, nice, or jerky. Of course people have to live with the results of their comments as well...

I understand that it's a forum and that everyone's gonna make comments. That's what the forums are there for. That's why I thought it was funny in the other thread when Robojack is telling me to butt out. And then he goes around doing the same things. I didn't say it was wrong for anyone to comment. Just wrong for him to comment since he was telling me not to be nosy.

As for the noob thing, I probably am quick to pull the trigger. But like Kakoi said, you get tired of noobs asking the same question over and over. But haven't you noticed that I've eased up lately and simply let my crystal ball do the talking? Big Grin
Cool. I am glad we see where we both are coming from.

And I am still for being nice to noobs, but I after being here a while I have found some posts pretty annoying. Mainly that one time that guy posted like 3 threads here and at ANime-niacs about full metal panic.