nextdayanime.com?
This devolved piece of shit called Jaded God don't seem to understand the logic. Seems he act and talk like a monkey. Do not abuse paypal, and do not abuse JJ's generosity. It's s common a lot of stores do not anwer emails. This idiot could't even wait 10 days. How pathetic is that?
This might become the first ban since that one 2 years ago...what was his name....john killings worth or was it somebodykillme? Something like that wasn't it?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I repeatedly ask him to PM instead of posting here, but he is rather doing the talking in open forum. I say once again, reply me in PM.
You guys are both abusing JJ's kindness at this point. HBK, you want to battle him, but he doesn't want to battle you. Not much you can do about it, unless you want to keep PM him.

JJ, you need to mod me. You guys are too nice. You need a mean mod, so I could shut this thread down by now. You and Schultz get ot be good cop, and I actually enjoy playing bad cop.
Did any of you notice that this is the first time ever I used bad words. He insulted me for no reason. Just because I said Dragon Ball sucks?
Yeah i think Vic would make a great mod. I remember PMing JJ to be mod myself once. Ah well.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
Did any of you notice that this is the first time ever I used bad words. He insulted me for no reason. Just because I said Dragon Ball sucks?

All you want is to get even for him getting your thread locked. So getting his thread locked would make you two even at this point. Correct?
If you guys get insulted so easily and would do spiteful things just to get back at each other, why not just leave the forum?
I wanted your thread locked because it was senseless and it was a flame war waiting to happen and look it did.

Garbage like "COME JOIN THE DRAGONBALL BASHING PARTY".. You honestly think that would be civil?

Then you started going off and swearing at me and using these stupid little poems. It was called for to lock the topic.. So now because your mad you interrupt an actual important topic, right?
Japschin

Isn't that what Jaded God should done in first place? He repeatedly came to my thread and insulted me, even though told to stay out. I think I earned a right to defend myself this time.

This is the first time ever I am attacking somebody with foul words. I put up with his insults repeatedly, and eventually you have to defend yourself. Go read the thread and see how many times I deflected his insults with joke
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
All you want is to get even for him getting your thread locked. So getting his thread locked would make you two even at this point. Correct?

Exactly.

And another thing. I don't see a problem with fighting like this in Gen Bab but it is ABSOLUTELY uncalled for in the more public Anime Discussion. Seeing as you guys aren't discussing anime anymore.
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Exactly.

And another thing. I don't see a problem with fighting like this in Gen Bab but it is ABSOLUTELY uncalled for in the more public Anime Discussion. Seeing as you guys aren't discussing anime anymore.

What do you mean YOU GUYS? I never did anything wrong in this thread, this was an important thread. Which he likes to reply with a huge page letter with a curse here and there. I just want him to shutup. Jesus Christ.
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
[B]I wanted your thread locked because it was senseless and it was a flame war waiting to happen and look it did.

Garbage like "COME JOIN THE DRAGONBALL BASHING PARTY".. You honestly think that would be civil?

Then you started going off and swearing at me a/B]

Who gave you power to decide what's senseless and what's not? Do you feel like a god because your name says so. Don't like it? Stay out. I don't like your threads and I stay out.

And read my poem again. When did I ever use swear wards? You're pothetic.

And it will be a good idea to move this to general babble.
I didn't mean to piss you off Jaded. I was just saying continue it in Gen Bab.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
I don't like your threads and I stay out.

And read my poem again. When did I ever use swear wards? You're pothetic.

And it will be a good idea to move this to general babble.

No you don't and your "poems" are redundant, childish, and a 4 year old could write better "litterature" than that with more heart.