What are people watching? (The 2nd)
More MI Spoilers???***********************

I couldn't stand Kyoko because it felt like she was playing Godai the entire time. There were times when she came very close to choosing Mitaka. It just seemed that she dragged both of them along for a long time. And also, she'd never tell Godai that she liked him, despite the numerous times that he confesed his feelings, but then she'd get jeolous and mad at him for stupid shit. Yagami was a little bithy, but I liked her much better. She knew what she wanted and tried everything she could to get it. I think the saddest thing in the ending was when they showed her in college still carrying around pictures of Godai.
Yeah, I've called my current girlfriend my Kyoko Otonashi. I'm not sure she gets it but there is some meaning behind. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Takahashi is a genius. Right now I'm re-watching Spirited Away. I really liked that movie. Very nice. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Whee! Finished disc 2 of Nadia this morning. Then I watched disc 1 of Initial D MAC. It seems to have promise. =) Now I'm back to Nadia, just watched ep 19, the first ep of disc 3. Since it's so dead on IRC this morning, who knows? I may get an incredible amount of anime watched. Wink It's only 10:15 And I've got 7 eps in.. not bad. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
How about that picture of your collection? :mrgreen:

Coming right up. It'll be in another thread that I started eons ago. let me find it. =)

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

nice, I just filled out one buook case with anime, and now I am staking anime on top of that, I really need to find another place :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Op try to get a friend to take a picture. THat's what I'm trying to do. :mrgreen:

Thanks to term papers, I haven't watched any anime on the last three nights of my vacation. Cry

Wohoo

Got Nadia on Ebay for £18 inc P+P Big Grin
alright, I have a friend who has a digital camera, but he is in newyork at the moment :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Nice score, Yakumo. =) Hmm, that's 10 eps of Nadia today. Wink Fnished up disc 3 just now.. On to more Initial D. Wheeeee!! :mrgreen:

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

just watched sommor ikkoku, i havnt been watching lately, but im getting back into the mode :mrgreen:

I saw the 1st disc of Neoranga. I thought it was OK. I didn't hate it as much as most people told me I would. I tried watching the 1st disc of Fancy Lala, but couldn't really get into that series.
I just watched...... Zelda the WindWaker. Damn that game. It has destroyed my anime time. Maybe if I beat the game it will leave me alone. Please just leave me alone..... please.... Cry Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I hate the graphics on that game. Sad