What are people watching? (The 2nd)
I love em'. Alot of people hate them, but cell shading is my master. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Well other than anime. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
watched sommmor ikkoku, but now I am kind of pissed, because I just came back from the eye doctror and i can barely see, so I cant watch any more...

ps. I know I probably have a bunch of spilling mistakes so just try your best to unrstand :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Spilling? Get that shit away from the keyboard. Keep it in your pants. Sad
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I hate the graphics on that game. Sad

Have you played it? that is all i gotta ask.. The graphics are so awesome and go hand and hand in the world.. You will like it if you play it.. (my wife said the same thing and now she is hooked on the game).. But lately haven't been able to watch much anime at all .. Going to try and finish up the first disc of chobits.. Then hopefully my spirted away, Kiki's delivery service and Castle in the sky get in shortly so i can watch those..
Yeah, I hate it. Does anyone know if you need to be 18 to use paypal. :mrgreen:

Probably, because it has to be linked to a checking account or credit card.
Yep, your gonna have to be 18 to sign up for the service. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Damn. Vicious does Best Prices use paypal or does it just charge your credit card?

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Damn. Vicious does Best Prices use paypal or does it just charge your credit card?

I always pay by credit card. I don't think they take Paypal though. Most online merchants like them don't accept Paypal since they charge them higher fees than normal credit card companies do.
Here's an article I found that was interesting about the neverending debate about dubs vs. subs. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/columns/....php?id=11
Finished Gasaraki a few days ago, great stuff and very serious, I loved the political and war theme.

Finished the 1st DVD of Escaflowne MAC, gonna watch the rest soon along with Golden Boy R1
Vicious that columnist has some serious rage. Damn!!!!

That is one dub loving freak. :mrgreen: I would say more, but some of you would think it was a flame war. :mrgreen:
Finished entire You Are Under Arrest season 1 TV on the weekend. I love the sillyness and the joke. Heh, definitely will buy the season 2 TV and other YUA titles.

Just finished MAC Lupin 3 episode 0 First Contact. What a great title! If you like Lupin, do not miss out on this title. Definitely worth a buy (I've posted a review of in the the "problem/bug" forum section because this title has not beed added to the anime database.)

Am watching Pita Ten epsode 1 now (while waiting for the drier to finish my laundry), it's very funny and surprisingly not childish. Wow, am very content and blissful that I can watch anime that I truly enjoy. :wink:
I'm all into Excel Saga... man I love that series hey has anyone heard about wolf Rain read about but want some more info...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!