You're first HK DVD?
I hate buying HK DVDs in store. One company tried to sell me the Love Hina Spring Special DVD for $20!!!! :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I've never seen them in a store. :? You know where I live. I know that has alot to do with it. Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Yeah I was looking in Connetticut. As long as you are above the Mason-Dixon Line you are all set. :mrgreen:

Initial D: Second Stage
My first HK dvd, Was Cowboy Bebop FX. When i bought it off ebay I was convinced it was real, but it tured out to be a bootleg.
I aint yo baby daddy
My first was the Trigun DVD set from FX. It was near perfect I was so happy Smile
I got trigun and yes I knew it was bootleg
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I own Trigun on R1's. I didn't know about HK's. I'm so glad I found them. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
yeah it seems like a lot of people have trigun R1, I just got all of gundam wing R1, it makes a nice addition to me collection, and takes up alot of space to make my collection look cooler too. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Wouldn't it take away space? Anyways, I bought them on VHS. Cry

yes that is what I meant...I think I will edit it... :mrgreen:

My first one was the Cowboy Bebop Perfect collection. I thought the price was too good, but didn't figure out it was a bootleg until a month or two later. Funny thing is, I found out because some guy on Ebay was preaching about bootlegs. You should leave Robert Woodhead alone, he seems like a nice guy. I've bought stuff from animeigo in the past and he always answers even the dumbest emails. I mean how many other CEO's do you know that would take the time to write back and answer our questions.
I'm kidding about Robert Woodhead, I like him. I think sometimes he should stop his crusade on HK DVDs and release his shit on time. I rushed to get my YUA Box Set 2 in on time (November, because it was coming out Mid-December). It got pushed from January all the way to March. Gee, thanks!!!! Anyways I'm helping to put his kid through college. I bought the R1 KOR Box Set, UY TV VHS 1-25 (minus 5 which is on DVD), OMG DVDs, and all lot of his other releases like Shonan Bokazoko (bad spelling). I even pledged to buy Macross on R1. I have a right to joke around. :mrgreen:

yeah, i'm waiting for YUA boxset 2 also. I noticed his crusade against HK dvd's also. I don't know what he thinks he can do to change any of it, but oh well. steve, i was wondering if you've seen the HK version of Orange Road and how the subs compare to the Animeigo subs.
I haven't. Though there are fansubs of the series from Team abcb. So the series should be decent. Having been an Animeigo fan for years, I can only expect the best. In all honesty they are my favorite R1 company. I have just about all of their releases minus the smaller OAVs. They wouldn't be nearly as good because Animeigo doesn't mess around with their subtitles though their dubs suck!!!! Tongue