You're first HK DVD?
LD rip are cool, sometimes you get stuff that isnt even out on R2 DVD like Nausicaa
hey matthew, are you a mothercanucker? Hahaha. I was watching wrestling the other day and the Rock called everybody a bunch of mothercanuckers. It was funny as hell.
the Rock used to play in the CFL so he should just shut his mouth.
They are lots of mothercanuckers in this site
and know his role, right? Did he really? I didn't know that. I just figured he went from the Canes to the WWF.
for the Calgary Stampeders, dont know if he play or just tried out and got cut.
yeah, I like subs and dubs, but mainly I just dont like getting engrish and bad video and audio.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
hehe let's get back to ragging on Canadians. Just kidding. We're all brothers here (true there are no women on this site). Sometimes thats good, but everybody needs a little something something. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yah, I wonder what a woman would say if she would walk go into one of our masterbation discussions. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Quote:LD rip are cool, sometimes you get stuff that isnt even out on R2 DVD like Nausicaa

Well, next year Ghibli is releasing Nausicaa on DVD to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Miyzaki's seminal anime. I believe it hit's R2 at the start of the year with a US release to follow in the Summer.

Check this link:

http://www.animeondvd.com/

I can't wait! :lol:
Welcome to my world.
I knew it was gonna come here but the question was when. I too can't wait to get it.
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

yah, I wonder what a woman would say if she would walk go into one of our masterbation discussions. :mrgreen:

I used to talk about Masturbating with my old gf. :mrgreen:

and thats why she is your old girlfriend. :mrgreen:

Damn, nigga's got jokes. Nah, she was a sex freak. She probably masturbated more than I did. :mrgreen: We'll stop talking about this now. :mrgreen:

yeah, thats probably a good Idea, statistics show that 40% of girls masterbate or have before......although I think for males it is something like 90%, heheh :mrgreen: