You're first HK DVD?
I have OMG on tape and DVD, and a few other things from them. They are pretty good despite being in NC. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Hehe, below the Mason Dixon line. Bad idea. Especially when you deal with foreign stuff. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
My first HK order consisted of all 3 Kenshin MI's, both Card Captor Sakura MI's, the Studio Ghibli Collection MI, Vision of Escaflowne TV MI, and I My Me! Strawberry Eggs FX. Hehe. I was very excited when I found a site that sold HK stuff. =) Especially since at the time I was collecting CCS and planning on collecting Kenshin R1 if I ever got through CCS. Not sure if that ever woould have happened, but like most of you, I now own more anime series than I ever would have dreamed was possible back in the day. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
yes, If only I could reach your level of excelence. Sad
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
As long as you don't smell like cheese. :mrgreen:

I wouldnt consider that, excelence. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

HK's are great! One of the greatest things in my life right now. I still remeber getting Berserk, and watching it over, and over, and over again. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
yes, the way of the otaku is truely the best. :mrgreen:

KAK remember how we were freakin' out at how cheap the HKs are. Man Those were good times. No pun intended on that stupid show. DY-NO-MITE!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Hell I still freak out over the prices. :mrgreen:
yeah, when I first came here I couldnt believe the prices I had to have it explained to me before I believed that I could actually get a complete 26 episode tv series for only 30 bucks. :mrgreen:

Especially FX mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm FX :mrgreen:

yes, FX rocks, .... the only downside to HK anime is that sometimes the quality really sucks, but that is what reviews are for. :mrgreen:

All my Hk's are FX and have dubs except for the Maison Ikkoku set I just bought. Can't wait til FX comes out with Berserk, which you know they will eventually.
yeah, you are lucky for never having horrible HK dvds, which I sadly did, innocent as I was not suspecting bad quality.