Boogiepop Phantom
I'll get back to u after I watch it this weekend.
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
I haven't seen it yet, but if it's this good, I'll pick it up =)
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
I love Boogiepop! I just wasn't able to reply because I was upgrading to DSL then I had to sub yesterday so it put a damper on getting the internet up and running. I loved Boogiepop, and still love boogiepop! I have it on R1's, and watched the entire thing within two days time, but I would suggest watching it the way Japanese people had to One episode a week. That way it give's you alot of time to think about every episode, and make you hungry for the next! I agree that not enough people know of this series and that is a damn shame. Big Grin Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I believe that it was a sunday. I don't quite remember though. Big Grin Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I saw it... it was in my opinion the best sci-fi anime, up there tieing with lain...although I can't really remember a good chink of it or for that matter most of the plot, I borrowed it from a friend and was only able to watch it once...
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
You can borrow it again if you want. :mrgreen:
hmmm... I think that I want to finish what I am watching now...
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

And what would that be? :mrgreen:
Irresponsible captain tylor OVA.

I love the OAV. Have you seen the episode where they sing? One of my favorite episodes. Big Grin Big Grin
Yeah, I would have sung along if I had known the lyrics.. :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boogiepop Phantom (Spoilers) Cyrus 2 2,044 06-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Last Post: annan
  any company make a 2 disc version of boogiepop phantom puzzleguy 10 4,516 04-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Last Post: zrdb