Boogiepop Phantom
ok, that was wierd....the quick reply was just down and now it is back up, but oh well I just wanted to comment on the conversation of the 2 cops in boogiepop phantom, but now I forget what I was going to say Confusedweatdrop: ....oh well :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
See not the crappy American movie. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
What do you mean? :?
Staccatto!!!
fucking british mail, l swear if I have to wait another day I'm going to murder someone, preferably the chicken i'm cooking tonight
I thought the conversation between the two cops was one of the best parts through out the series. I don't want to ruin it for anyone though. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Yeah, it was awsome........but wait kakoi.....I feel like we have had this conversation before......
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Stare deep into my eyes human... :evil:
Staccatto!!!
teagan the spoiler.

I haven't spoiled anything!!! (Yet...... :twisted: :mrgreen: )
Staccatto!!!
I'll give you a couple days. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Firstly, the anal bit....

Does anyone experience this 'rainbow' effect in some of the scenes, like the character outlines?

Anyway, I seen up to the police officer talking episode(Love it), and so far its great, not very scary just tense, and surreal in some places. Its nothing like Lain except in the experience of piecing the puzzles together, and how it throws you off in places, but I really do like this series alot.
yeah, overall its pretty good.

I own the official R1's. So no rainbow for me. Big Grin
Ditto but it's basically the same concept for the series... Whether it be R1 or HK... The distorted rainbow does play a serious role throughout the series... Personally my top three favorite episodes were Episode 3 "Isn't life so nice" especially when *Spoiler* Misuzu has the conversation with the Phantom, that was so cool and totally unexpected... I also liked Episode 7 "In Ure Arms Again" That episode rocked, and the person who did the voice acting for Mamoru made his character so more believable... "Why did you stop me...? They were useless..." I also liked Episode 12 "A Requiem" The ending totally kicked ass!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Staccatto!!!
Well I finish the series, and I have to say its very very good, still some questions left unanswered, but I watch it again with the director's commentary :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boogiepop Phantom (Spoilers) Cyrus 2 2,044 06-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Last Post: annan
  any company make a 2 disc version of boogiepop phantom puzzleguy 10 4,516 04-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Last Post: zrdb