Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Boogiepop Phantom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'll get back to u after I watch it this weekend.
I haven't seen it yet, but if it's this good, I'll pick it up =)
I love Boogiepop! I just wasn't able to reply because I was upgrading to DSL then I had to sub yesterday so it put a damper on getting the internet up and running. I loved Boogiepop, and still love boogiepop! I have it on R1's, and watched the entire thing within two days time, but I would suggest watching it the way Japanese people had to One episode a week. That way it give's you alot of time to think about every episode, and make you hungry for the next! I agree that not enough people know of this series and that is a damn shame. Big Grin Confusedweatdrop:
I believe that it was a sunday. I don't quite remember though. Big Grin Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:
I saw it... it was in my opinion the best sci-fi anime, up there tieing with lain...although I can't really remember a good chink of it or for that matter most of the plot, I borrowed it from a friend and was only able to watch it once...
You can borrow it again if you want. :mrgreen:
hmmm... I think that I want to finish what I am watching now...
And what would that be? :mrgreen:
Irresponsible captain tylor OVA.
I love the OAV. Have you seen the episode where they sing? One of my favorite episodes. Big Grin Big Grin
Yeah, I would have sung along if I had known the lyrics.. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9