Boogiepop Phantom
I know some of the words, but it was a long time ago when I watched that. I doubt I can remember any of them. Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop: Long live Soyo Kaze! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Yeah, If I wanted to I could watch it over and over until I memerized it but i don't really have the time or motive to do that...
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I do and would.
Are the HK's of Irresponsible Captain Tylor rips from the R1's? If they are I need those bad boys. The R1's have some good extras. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
They must be from R1s the quality is increadible, truely one of the best HK sets ever...see my reviews on both the tv and OVAs

I highly recemend both sets.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I highly recommend Captain Tylor Period. Screw where it came from!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Naw, getting scratched discs is no fun... Sad

yea, it is just like expecting captain tylor, but u accidently click captain tubasa
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
You don't like Captain Tsubasa?
Well, I'm not saying that where you get it from doesn't COMPLETELY matter... I just mean if you've been searching for it for a while and it suddenly turns up, get it! If it happens to be scratched, just pay the extra 30$ to buy a Disk Doctor, sure you might only use it on that one set at first, but if you get any scratched disks after that just use it again.

Ps: If you're looking for excellent R1 DVD and Vhs prices go to RightStuf.com they, Sell Gunsmith Cats on VHS for $5.00! They also had a deal on a Captain Tylor Boxed Set DVD for $50.00! And it was R1!!! By the way the only complaints customers had on that was the box it came in was thin.
Oh god, Nash. Thank you thank you thank you. I've been looking to get the second half of Rayearth on Dub VHS and I found it on Right Stuf for $30! It sells on Ebay for $100! THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH :mrgreen:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
No problem Suzaku. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "TeaganNash"

Well, I'm not saying that where you get it from doesn't COMPLETELY matter... I just mean if you've been searching for it for a while and it suddenly turns up, get it! If it happens to be scratched, just pay the extra 30$ to buy a Disk Doctor, sure you might only use it on that one set at first, but if you get any scratched disks after that just use it again.

Ps: If you're looking for excellent R1 DVD and Vhs prices go to RightStuf.com they, Sell Gunsmith Cats on VHS for $5.00! They also had a deal on a Captain Tylor Boxed Set DVD for $50.00! And it was R1!!! By the way the only complaints customers had on that was the box it came in was thin.
Have you ever used a disc doctor? you cant rely on it for every thing, it will not help nics one bit or scratches a little too deep or the inner circle of the dvd, It sometimes works but you should not rely on it wepecially if you dont do it right it can fuck up your discs

hahaha... I just ordered Boogiepop, now l have to sit and wait twiddling my thumbs until they arrive
nice, you should injoy it if you like dark stuf, its really nice

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boogiepop Phantom (Spoilers) Cyrus 2 2,044 06-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Last Post: annan
  any company make a 2 disc version of boogiepop phantom puzzleguy 10 4,516 04-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Last Post: zrdb