Boogiepop Phantom
Nagi Kirima KICKS ASS!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Boogiepop Phantom is really great. After seeing this post, I borrowed it from my neighbor. Unbelievable. I am definitely buying the series so I can watch it a few more times Smile The show is very dark, kind of confusing at first, and I'm still not sure of the overall storyline, but at least some things clicked on the last episode.
yeah, it is quite confusing, I watched it one time through and understood some of it but to undersatand it all I would probably have to watch it 2 or 3 more times.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I got it all the first time. I still haven't watched it again. I have so much other crap to do. Cry Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I find it hard to rewatch darker shows. Light, fluffy comedies all the way for me. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I too like light, fluffy comedies, but I recently saw Now and Then, Here and There, sad and very serious, very good though

I'm gonna watch some Azumanga Daioh!!! That will cheer me up anytime
I do like darker shows and movies. I watched Wicked City, Devil Lady, Devilman, and plan on seeing Doomed Megalopolis soon. I just prefer comedies because they go good anytime. I have to bee in the mood for adarker show. :mrgreen:

I comment once I get the series, but this is like torture now, it sounds way cool 8)
its original thats what makes it good
theres nothing in this world to believe in
Its meant to be like the ring isn't it?, well thats what some reviews are reporting, and I love that film
Is the Ring an HK movie? :mrgreen:

The ring is an american movie. Boogiepop was first so I guess the Ring would be like it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Not true. The Ring is an American sequel to a Japanese series of movies.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Okay. I haven't even seen the movie. What are the other ones called? I love japanese movies. :wink:
It's the "Ringu" series, I do believe. I have a link somewhere, or my friend does.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boogiepop Phantom (Spoilers) Cyrus 2 2,044 06-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Last Post: annan
  any company make a 2 disc version of boogiepop phantom puzzleguy 10 4,516 04-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Last Post: zrdb