JJ arrested.
I'd personally rather purchase anime than download it....at least ur somewhat earning it then just gathering possible crappy pictures and audio.
Well it's nice to see the forum up again... so what's the newest?? Anything??

:eek:
So uh... is there even a chance this forum is coming back with that new redesign? Kept my hopes alive since I havn't heard otherwise. Plus, JJ keeps paying to keep the site alive...
Can't believe the forum is still here! Haven't logged on in months. It's now 2010.. hope more people start posting again. I hope JunkieJoe is doing ok.
Hey Cidien,
Yes i am still around and pretty much i am the one hosting the site. (i have a vps for my own stuff that i have it sitting on) I been trying to get the thing back online. But debated on where to go with the site. Also my life hasn't been easy this last year. My wife has been in Korea for the last year so i have been handling the kids by myself and we will be moving to Italy in April after she gets back in March. So basically 0 free time for me to do anything.
i'd like to see this forun lively again. whats the update on jj? any future plans for import anime?
[Image: JETBEBOP.jpg]
Well as long as the site is not shut down its alive and these past few post are proof of that. I haven't found a site that I enjoy as much as I use to enjoy this one so even if its not as it used to this is still my #1 site. Hail to JJ.
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection
Really sad to see how dead the place is now. Even though you would think people would still gather and talk about anime more so and what not.Sad
Hey all been an age, still managed to keep touch with a few peops via Facebook etc but damn i think back to the IA days, it brings a smile to my face, i really did enjoy this forum and the friends i made, heres hoping one day we shall see it return to its glory... thanks guys for everything hope everyones well and hope jj is doing well and thanks schultz for keeping this place alive Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
It is sad how dead it is here. =/ It's been a really really long time since this place was active. For anyone still around, what are you guys doing nowadays?

Personally I moved to the other side of the state recently with my wife (wow, I wasn't married when this place was active lol) for a job. I'm a deputy sheriff now. I think that was about six months ago. I am also damn close to the only cop in this state that plays video games and watches anime, lol. I've met one other who plays video games. I haven't met any that watch anime. Before that I worked in a hospital as a lab tech assistant drawing blood and before that I worked on an ambulance. I didn't really like the medical side of EMS, but I love being a cop.

As for my anime addiction, holy crap has that gotten out of hand. I have a 15 foot by 5 foot wall full of anime. I have about an 8 by 5 foot section of non anime tv shows and roughly a 3x3 shelf of bluray. Harder to guestimate my bluray as it isn't on shelves that are exactly 1 foot wide. Because anime is reasonably priced now I havn't bought a pirated set in years. I remember having conversations about this years back. Well, I held true to what I said back then. They don't have to be as cheap as pirated goods, but once anime becomes reasonable I said I'd stop pirating it.
Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is well. Glad to see this website isn't dead yet.

simmdogg1
Still enjoying anime at the ripe old age of 35. Been busy with work and house purchased recently. Hope everyone is well
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga