JJ arrested.
curiouscarlos Wrote:lol i was just joking like im gonna ask someone if they want to fight online...and you sound like a prude f.y.i. keep it up

Jeez they just let anyone on these days.

Learn some manners.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
curiouscarlos Wrote:ya pussy want to fight?

Meet me in WoW on the Twisting Nether server. Noon. I'll show you how real men fight on the internet.
Also, I was taking a jab at police investigators in general when I used sundevil as an example. Seems nobody is doing anything about the big time dealers but the lesser ones like JJ are going down. CJV was a little bigger but still fairly small compared to pretty much any random ebay dealer. One more small site was busted but I can't remember what it is. ><
the problem with taking out the bigger groups is jurisdiction. the bootleggers are in hong kong and actually if i understand it right they have a legal license but only for the hong kong area. then sundevil looks like its in the us maybe. e bay people aren't really formal companies and can't be attacked the same way, i mean its legal to sell everything from empty boxes to fighter jets to small towns there. so the Canadian government is attacking what they have jurisdiction over.

by the way is there any word on how to back jj through this?
It could just be that in Canada there aren't that many HK dealers and JJ could be one of the biggest. Are there any others that are as well known?
baldy1 Wrote:the problem with taking out the bigger groups is jurisdiction. the bootleggers are in hong kong and actually if i understand it right they have a legal license but only for the hong kong area. then sundevil looks like its in the us maybe. e bay people aren't really formal companies and can't be attacked the same way, i mean its legal to sell everything from empty boxes to fighter jets to small towns there. so the Canadian government is attacking what they have jurisdiction over.

by the way is there any word on how to back jj through this?
I am trying to talk JJ into setting up something for donations or something along those lines. But i only talk to him once or twice a week generally now. He working and going to school alot. Since he decided to take this time to go back to school.
Ok for those that see it. I talked to JJ got him to setup a Donation paypal address. And for those that wish if they look at the top right hand corner of the site there is a button to donate if they so please.
Wow, this blows. I haven't been on in quite a while. It's been 8 months or so since I last came on here and this is going down. I see I am a little late with this reply, but none the less I hope JJ is doing well.
[Image: 01.jpg][COLOR="Red"]
God[/COLOR]
Schultz Wrote:Ok for those that see it. I talked to JJ got him to setup a Donation paypal address. And for those that wish if they look at the top right hand corner of the site there is a button to donate if they so please.

I'll be making a donation in a few weeks. Been an expensive month with buying a ps3 and all.

If you have any news, keep sharing. Smile
Well only thing that i have an update is they had another court date yesterday and JJ trying to get ahold of his lawyer to find out if they have done full disclosure or not. So far it has just been dragging on.
I used my mums paypal and did a donation today. Started new job so least I could do!
Any more updates?
JJ is hoping to have everything resolved / done with in the next few weeks. I don't know the exact details but i belive they are looking at dropping all the criminal charges against him and going for just 1 civil that will end up with just a fine. But won't know how much that will be until its actually done. So lets hope that is how it works and it won't be too much.
Stupid is as stupid does-one can download cracked versions of Vista over the internet and anything else your heart desires-so they go after one guy selling hk anime dvds on the internet-what a gigantic crock of bs.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
So, I know it's a crappy donation, but i gave $6. That way when paypal takes out their % JJ will get just over $5.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?