Samurai Champloo
IkkiTousen is my one that has none. Then I have GTO, Excel Saga, Love Hina, Abenobashi, and Trigun. Other than that, my brother has about 15 FXs and Ive sat down and watched some of them. Noir - bad screen quality and it was FX. I have 6 FX's actually.
MIST00K Wrote:IkkiTousen is my one that has none. Then I have GTO, Excel Saga, Love Hina, Abenobashi, and Trigun. Other than that, my brother has about 15 FXs and Ive sat down and watched some of them. Noir - bad screen quality and it was FX. I have 6 FX's actually.

I see Noir I knew was bad from what I've read and Trigun I've seen had some problems briefly but not too bad. Can't say im surprised but this is an issue of judgement based on small #s. Ikki Tousen is not FX...Anything with more than one disc in a normal dvd case is EZDVD only exception I've seen being Haibane Renmei and I believe Real Bout.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Im just saying.. out of all the sets and animes Ive ever seen, FX has the worst quality. Thats all. EZDVD is FX, correct? EZ's have a tad bit better with their quality.
MIST00K Wrote:Im just saying.. out of all the sets and animes Ive ever seen, FX has the worst quality. Thats all. EZDVD is FX, correct? EZ's have a tad bit better with their quality.

EZDVD IS NOT FX some of their sets are FX ripped but other than that EZDVD is a different company FX is dead and has been for over a year now.

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
It would be easy to make that mistake though as I have more than one EZDVD set that uses the FX logo on it.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I somehow get the feeling all the company names are just by the same company. But that feeling would be thinking beyond the measures. I mean, they just rip the anime and make it available simply by just giving a price tag that is lower than the legit ones. With the 21st century technology, anyone and anything can to everything.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
I dont keep up on that stuff.
Zagatto Wrote:It would be easy to make that mistake though as I have more than one EZDVD set that uses the FX logo on it.

Yeah I know their Inuyasha Pt 5 has it but im just trying to point it out is all

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Since FX got shut down, hasnt EZDVD taken over them?
hiya
MIST00K Wrote:Since FX got shut down, hasnt EZDVD taken over them?

No one knows the exact details. Anyone...?
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
YamiFan Wrote:No one knows the exact details. Anyone...?

To my knowledge (unless a dealer says otherwise I'm going to assume it's right) FX just died and EZDVD stepped up and just made their own copies of FXs rips. I wish I had more info but these things are obviously a well kept secret.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:To my knowledge (unless a dealer says otherwise I'm going to assume it's right) FX just died and EZDVD stepped up and just made their own copies of FXs rips. I wish I had more info but these things are obviously a well kept secret.

I think Flora was initially involved but not much and not for long.
Unless Flora is sitting and rotting in some god forbidden Chinese cell right now (I hope not), I'm pretty sure he's got something if not a big something to do with this whole FX>EZDVD deal. These HK dealers turn a profit over like nobodys business and just walking away from that would be hard for anyone. The authorities weren't that serious about it otherwise MI, AV and MAC would be history as well. If they knew about FX they know about the others. The FX bust coincided with our govt ranting and raving about property rights and all that and I think the Chinese authorities did what they did to placate our govt. Flora's operation was offered up for sacrafice in the name of diplomatic smoothing over.

Of course this is just my own insane ramblings and in no way do I say this as gospel or fact. :p

Later!!

SB
How can the complete Champloo dubbed rip come out so soon when the english dubbed version has not even been fully released yet??
Its out. http://www.sundevildvd.com/store/product...ctid=17421 Not sure if its EZDVD or MI, but its still a good choice for the cover

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New pressing of EZ Samurai Champloo? saitoh99 8 5,299 05-25-2006, 06:15 AM
Last Post: bmvtoys
  Samurai Champloo perfect? LordMelkor 3 2,597 11-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Last Post: jarjar111
  Samurai champloo ep 23 the baseball episode Cidien 4 4,415 07-21-2005, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  Samurai Champloo DVD 1 + Artbox w/Bandana (Limited) + Vol.2 + Vol.3= (Recomendations) jarjar111 16 9,633 06-12-2005, 02:02 PM
Last Post: jarjar111
  Samurai Champloo Question WandererX12 13 6,533 04-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Psygnius
  Samurai Champloo The Maniac 40 13,581 02-17-2005, 01:24 PM
Last Post: desfunk
  Samurai Champloo Lost 0 184 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: