New pressing of EZ Samurai Champloo?
Has anyone else not had any issues with their copies of Samurai Champloo from EZ? I ordered a copy a couple weeks ago and it arrived recently. Since I'm in transition from one house to another, used my ibook to watch the first episode tonight and noticed *no* syncing issues with the subtitles and the japanese audio track. I spot checked episode 8 also (since I havn't seen the series yet, didnt want to spoil it). I'll try it on a standalone player later when I get a chance, but I was wondering if anyone else had gotten a good copy, and if so, when was it ordered? Is this a new pressing with corrected subs? I post this as I've heard great reviews of the show, and if its a new pressing without previous issues, I think some people might like to know.

btw; the disc matricies are:

S013-1
S013-2
S013-3

They weren't listed on the reviews or the entry for EZ's, so I thought I'd post for comparasent.
Interesting. I've got one and bought it from here about a month ago and its got the sync issues. You see the subs on screen like a second before the speech begins. I don't mind since I'm watching in english but I did notice it when I checked the subs.

Would be cool if they fixed it already.
There might be a new version of Wolf's Rain too. One of the reviews states that the dvd's only contain one trailer each as extra's, but my version which arrived last week had far more extra's.
[Image: 3685z]
Samurai Champloo
Wolf rain
Final Fantasy VII (english dub)

remastered
So, if we order the Samurai Champloo set right now we will get the remastered version? If this is correct, then I will be ordering for sure.
that is correct, when i get that set back in stock, currenly out of stock and is reordered.
Same here. =P Havn't bought any hks for quite a while, looking forward to good copies of both of those.
Thanks for the info! Samurai Champloo is definitely on my to-buy list now ...
yep SC is fixed.

Wolf's Rain i think is manga rip, but i have to check.

FF7 is english first disk, with the bonus disk being subbed, including the ova, much better then the sony disk set.

b