What are currently watching?
Mostly re watching stuff and whatever comes in the mail/preordered and I just finished re watching GTO and FMP recently but?

X
Cromartie High School
Spiral
Inuyasha
Fushigi Yugi
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Zagatto Wrote:It was actually watching Firefly that got Reb and I hooked on Buffy. We hadn't realized how strong of a writer Joss Whedon actually is. Since then we've also picked up the Astonishing X-Men comic book that he's writing (first time I've purchased an X-Man title since the late 80s).

Along with Serenity opening on Sept 30 is a new movie from Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean called Mirrormask. I'm hoping to make that night a double feature night with two of my favourite creators providing the entertainment for me.

If I have the chance to watch these back to back I'm definitely jumping on it. So many things to actually look forward to in September.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I am watching Kodomo no Omocha currently. The show is totally hilarious. If you get Fruits Basket, Kare Kano, and Mamalade Boy and mix them altogether with a touch of steroid , you get Kodocha. From Sana's ridiculous rap songs to Babbit's sarcastic one liners, it's a non-stop fun.

I was constantly amazed by how many events happen in just one half of an episode. It always felt like I saw an entire episode when the commercial break arrives then realized there was still more to come. Underneath all the wackness and madness, there is a coherent and serious story. That's what makes this series really good.
I am watching Kodomo no Omocha currently. The show is totally hilarious. If you get Fruits Basket, Kare Kano, and Mamalade Boy and mix them altogether with a touch of steroid , you get Kodocha. From Sana's ridiculous rap songs to Babbit's sarcastic one liners, it's just crazy.

I was constantly amazed by how many events happen in just one half of an episode. It always felt like I saw an entire episode when the commercial break arrives then realized there was still more to come. Underneath all the wackness and madness, there is a coherent and serious story. That's what makes this series really good.
beboprules Wrote:I am watching Kodomo no Omocha currently. The show is totally hilarious. If you get Fruits Basket, Kare Kano, and Mamalade Boy and mix them altogether with a touch of steroid , you get Kodocha. From Sana's ridiculous rap songs to Babbit's sarcastic one liners, it's just crazy.

Just bought the first R1 with box. The R1s have missing audio for a couple of seconds in the first couple of eps to cut out reference to someone. Who is it? The opening song is also a later one as they couldn't use the first one due to contract reasons... Hmmm might have to buy the HKs to see what im missing... Suspicious...