What are currently watching?
Just finished Outlaw Star ( love that show ) trying to decide on wether to watch Cowboy Bebop or Love Hina -- have alot of anime, just tough to decide what I really want to watch a second or third time, any suggestions ? Tempted to pick up Kinos Journey , saw a few episodes, think its pretty neat, and downloaded the real first episode thats not in the R1's ( still not sure why they dont want you to see it ( R1) - it really puts a twist on the show ) Smile
Kino's Journey felt a lot like watching a new series of The Outer Limits. I'm glad that I watched it and am intrigued to find out there may be episodes not included in the perfect collection I watched.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
puzzleguy Wrote:Just finished Outlaw Star ( love that show ) trying to decide on wether to watch Cowboy Bebop or Love Hina -- have alot of anime, just tough to decide what I really want to watch a second or third time, any suggestions ? Tempted to pick up Kinos Journey , saw a few episodes, think its pretty neat, and downloaded the real first episode thats not in the R1's ( still not sure why they dont want you to see it ( R1) - it really puts a twist on the show ) Smile

What happened that puts a twist on it? Also, any idea where I could get it?

Oh and i'd bet money the 360 won't drop when the ps3 comes out. It will just be renamed the halobox 2 when the ps3 comes out.
Well, I seem to only be able to interest myself in fighting animes. I haven't watched anything except naruto in this year but I just dl-ed Hajime No Ippo which is supposedly right up my alley. Now I just have to find the time to watch it. We finnaly have some sun over here so it seems like a waste to be inside.
I am just now watching Chobits again lol. It is kinda getting boring since I read the mangas and saw chobits the anime already. Guess I'll wait till more sets come in the mail...........x.x

*I haven't watched Banner of the Stars or Banner Of the Stars II because the story is so bland, they are just sitting on my shelf lol........ Crest of the Stars was WAYYYY better, I am so disappointed in Banner of the Stars......it makes me wanna cry................-.- *
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
Thanks for the tip on Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. I'll have to follow up on that one and see if it'll get released in the US soon.

Zag, I just bought Firefly on dvd. I thought this show had a second season or something Sad I was really bummed.

Kiryuki, I'm like you too.. I have about 5 series I'm watching right now, but sometimes the series will go slow or I'll lose interest and need to watch something good.. so I end up watching Fruits Basket or Gravitation over again.

There's so much stuff I need to watch.. I really don't have time for it all Sad I told my bf that if I ever become a vegstable and can't move on my own, that he needs to let me watch all the shows I have on my netflix list... and then he can kill me.
Naruto and Inuyasha
aka EngrishMajor
Nothing really has caught my eye recently outside Steamboy and Area 88. I have been watching alot more LA as of late just finished the films 2046 and Avalon a few nights ago have the guinea pig collection ordered right now need a bout of horror stuff right now
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Watching LOGH for the 4th time through
Finished first volume of area 88. That shows really shaping up to be cool. I just think the jet fights go a little too fast.

Been watching live action movies a lot still and gonna watch some full metal panic fomuffu fansubs tonight I think.
Zagatto Wrote:Myself, I've been taking a bit of a break from anime lately and watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer instead. After watching Firefly I came to the conclusion that Joss Whedon is a modern master when it comes to writing.

I don't know if you and Nina are aware of this but there's a movie called Serenity aka Firefly the Movie, which takes place 6 months after the last episode of the series. It will premiere in 35 days.
If you like Buffy, Zagatto, you'll probably enjoy Angel as well.

Zagatto Wrote:On deck I have Wolf's Rain, Samurai Seven, L/R, Crest of Stars, Banner of Stars, Naruto, Inu Yasha (movies) and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head. The worst part is that we don't really have much time to watch ANY TV these days so the odd hour here and there are welcome.

Both Wolf's Rain and Samurai Seven are awesome!!

I'm currently watching Basilisk which is very cool. It resembles Ninja Scroll the movie a lot, in my opinion. I love Gonzo!!
I'm also re-watching .Hack//Sign.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I have just finished Saber Marionette J and am about to begin SBJ Again, also watched (regrettably) Jungle De Ikou and Metal Angle Marie, which were on loan. I have also recently watched Steam Boy and am seriously considering Nausicaa.
On order are my Outlaw Star and Trigun series, for which I am [U]very[U] expectant!
Oh, and I just can't get enough of Vampire Hunter D for some reason these days!
Mot_Soldats Wrote:I just finished Hellsing for the first time a few days ago and am now starting on Nadia: The Secret Of Blue Water. Smile

Update:
Finished Nadia and am starting on Key The Metal Idol.

Also on cable I have been watching:
Inuyasha (up to the, "the band of seven" story arc)
Paranoia Agent (finished it)
S-cry-ed (half way point)
I'm currently rewatching Buffy, Angel, and Firefly. All leading up to the premire of Serenity. I can't wait.

As for anime I haven't really watched any in a while. The only show that I really try to keep up with is One Piece.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
It was actually watching Firefly that got Reb and I hooked on Buffy. We hadn't realized how strong of a writer Joss Whedon actually is. Since then we've also picked up the Astonishing X-Men comic book that he's writing (first time I've purchased an X-Man title since the late 80s).

Along with Serenity opening on Sept 30 is a new movie from Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean called Mirrormask. I'm hoping to make that night a double feature night with two of my favourite creators providing the entertainment for me.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.