What are currently watching?
Havent watched anything since the cg appleseed, just getting bored of most anime except for stuff like samurai champloo.
In the middle of Blue Gender after that i will start on the whole Prince Of Tennis series,just got them all cheap on Ebay,Smile
Too much stuff

Bleach
Gundam Seed Destiny
Amaenaidayo
He is my master
Banner of the Star 3
Galaxy Angel Season 4
Seraphim Call (r1)
The place of our promised land (R1)
Full Metal Panic second raid
Eyeshield 21
Shuffle
Suzuka
Saikano OAV
Da Capo 2nd Season
Okusawa No Joushikousei
Futakoi Alternative
Girls bravo 2nd season
Tsubasa Chronicle
Mahoraba
Statos 4 advanced OAV
Too heart 2nd season
Burn Up Scramble (bootleg)
Many hentai from Hongfire
Ichigo OAV

and more more more
[Image: bl453.png]
Wtf, you start a new series every few hours and never finish it?
DAMN PETER!!!!!,you are a true otaku,i cant watch more than 2 series at once,YOU DA MAN!!!!!!
I find that if I start watching too many anime or shows, playing too many games, or too many music artists at one, I stop giving a damn about them all.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
i find myself very confused and then not giving a damn.
Blight Wrote:I find that if I start watching too many anime or shows, playing too many games, or too many music artists at one, I stop giving a damn about them all.

Same. Now that I have like 20 series to watch I seem to have no motivation to watch any of them lol. I'd like to watch yu yu hakusho but netflix is taking forever to get the last disc in stock.
yeah bleach is freaking amazing
Cyrus
Well Tsukiko and I solved that problem by making a list of the anime we have (and we have a ton of it!! laugh it would take us 20 minutes or more to just decide what to watch next!!) and dividing them up into groups - hers, mine, single disks (6 episodes or less) & fansubs... then we take turns picking from the groups with a single disk in between each group... that way we clear out a lot of stuff we haven't watched...

Well for the most part... laugh.. just finished watching Saiyuki Reload Gunlock... so it will be fun to see what our next series will be!!
Tsukiko is so lucky to have you spend time (& money) on anime Smile

I'm currently watching:
Hakkenden (which is going soooo slow for me because I keep falling asleep - I think I've given up on this one)
Kurumi
Orphen
Weiss
Koi Kaze
Ai Yori Aoishi Enishi
Wolf's Rain

I signed up for netflix couple of weeks ago and I've rented so many anime from them.. it's great! Rented all of Twelve Kingdoms, Hana Yori Dango & Marmalade Boy.. Hmmm, I need to find more romance "soap opera" type anime.. those were fun to watch.
Nina182B Wrote:Hmmm, I need to find more romance "soap opera" type anime.. those were fun to watch.

Maison Ikkoku if you havent already seen or read it (it is the GREATEST soap opera type anime of all time!)
Nina182B Wrote:Hmmm, I need to find more romance "soap opera" type anime.. those were fun to watch.

Just recently, my friends and I finished Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. We had started it a few weeks ago and at first they were understandably reluctant to see it considering it's genre. They were like..."dude...wtf is this?!?!?" I was actually able to get them hooked on something that wasn't violent or mecha. A few nights ago, I decided I would tease them with a few more episodes and leave them hanging as I wanted to move on to start GITS: SAC, but nooooo....they just had to watch it all. After the night was over, I could then only imagine the happiness I would have felt if I was able to let them suffer by leaving them hanging.

Anyways, I'm currently trying to go through Slayers, Now & Then Here & There, & Betterman. Big Grin
If you want more soap opera anime,i do agree on Maison Ikkoku but dont forget the longest of all.....Legend Of The Galactic Heroes,both Ovas and Tv shows.
Peter is one of the members that I've met and I'm pretty sure he doesn't do much with his spare time other than watch anime. The man is a walking encyclopedia of anime information.

Myself, I've been taking a bit of a break from anime lately and watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer instead. After watching Firefly I came to the conclusion that Joss Whedon is a modern master when it comes to writing.

OK... I'm not taking a total break here... I am partway through watching Area 88 and I have the two most recent episodes of Initial D staring at me waiting for their turn in the player.

On deck I have Wolf's Rain, Samurai Seven, L/R, Crest of Stars, Banner of Stars, Naruto, Inu Yasha (movies) and a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head. The worst part is that we don't really have much time to watch ANY TV these days so the odd hour here and there are welcome.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.