Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What are currently watching?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey there! I just finished the ToHeart series. And it was great! The best I've seen in a very long time. Now I am trying to finish King Of Bandit Jing. THE SUBS SUCK @SS!Big Grin
I just finished Hellsing for the first time a few days ago and am now starting on Nadia: The Secret Of Blue Water. Smile
I finished lain and king of bandit jing a few weeks ago. Started projectarms after watching jing, but it started acting real buggy on my xbox. So I'm waiting till I get my dvd player to finish it.
Samurai Champloo at the mo then im starting on Tsubasa Chronicle till my Urusei Yatsura DVD box set 1 comes from ebay (already seen the eps but can't wait to rewatch!).
I finished Orphan last week, and are downloading and watching Ranma 1/2 for the first time. That show deserves more credit than it gets a lot of time. I laugh my ass off watching it.

Oh, and I bought the last DvD to Yu Yu Hakusho the other day. It ended well, but it just makes me so sad that my favorite series of all time is over. Anyone else ever get that weird empty feeling after a show ends?
Blight Wrote:I finished Orphan last week, and are downloading and watching Ranma 1/2 for the first time. That show deserves more credit than it gets a lot of time. I laugh my ass off watching it.

Oh, and I bought the last DvD to Yu Yu Hakusho the other day. It ended well, but it just makes me so sad that my favorite series of all time is over. Anyone else ever get that weird empty feeling after a show ends?

Yeah I got that from YYH as wellSad
Blight Wrote:Anyone else ever get that weird empty feeling after a show ends?
I felt so depressed after I read the last issue of Maison Ikkoku back in the old days of comic book style manga releases. Still got the anime to watch though... That hit me the most. For anime these days I think im just glad they don't go on for ever. I get so put off by shows like that.
I have been watching Witch Hunter Robin but i really can't get into it i have only been watching a couple episodes at a time I just hope it gets better.
Right now I'm watching Mahou Sensei Negima (at least I think that's what it's called) but I just finished Samurai Deeper Kyo a little while ago. Kyo was good and I'm really enjoying Negima, it's alot like Love Hina.
ladysilverice Wrote:Right now I'm watching Mahou Sensei Negima (at least I think that's what it's called) but I just finished Samurai Deeper Kyo a little while ago. Kyo was good and I'm really enjoying Negima, it's alot like Love Hina.
The same guy made both Negima and Love Hina :p .

Currently, I'm watching Ai Yori Aoshi to be followed by Enishi. I finished the last volume of the GTO manga the other day Sad .
onizuka17711 Wrote:The same guy made both Negima and Love Hina :p .

Currently, I'm watching Ai Yori Aoshi to be followed by Enishi. I finished the last volume of the GTO manga the other day Sad .

Oh man, that is gonna suck when I get there. I have been pacing my self at a volume every other month so I don't burn through it so fast, I'm about a third the way there (cause I have cheated a couple of times Big Grin ). Hope it ends better than the anime did; if it does, I?ll handle it better.
I'm waiting for netflix to send me the last hakusho dvd before I finish the last 5 or 6 dvds. It's been a "very long wait" since it came out lol.

Right now I just finished Zeta Gundam and i'm going to start maybe ronin warriors next. Plus there's the weekly naruto episode. (tonight!) I've been watching a lotta live action lately. Watched Alien, Aliens, AVP and Million Dollar Baby last few days. Watched AVP in hbo with some friends and that put me in the mood to rent the alien movies. =P
I can't decide what to watch next........ Should I watch Banner of the Stars or King of Bandit Jing? I kinda started Jing, but then I stopped.....o_o
Jing is a pretty fun series. Reminded me a lot of kinos journey but a little more lighthearted. Kinos was probably a better series though.
Oh god, I HATE banner of the Stars. Made me wanna blow my brains out watching it. So I would go with the other one even though i have heard nothing about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5