What are currently watching?
crest of the stars was cool IMO. Placed banner of the stars in my dvd player. then i fell asleep. twas very boring lol
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
I have this huge list of anime to watch thanks to my dear boyfriend who downloads series as if the world wasn't going to be here tomorrow. Big Grin
At the moment I'm watching Elfen Lied which, story wise, has turned out better than I expected. I finished Final Approach a couple of days ago (only 13, 10min episodes) and i can't say I recommend it. It's not bad but it isn't good either. Before that I watched Genshiken which is very, very cool! I thought I was somewhat of an otaku but after watching that I'm positive I'm not. Those guys are crazy!!! Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
onizuka17711 Wrote:I finished the last volume of the GTO manga the other day Sad .

Then I suggest you get your hands on Shonan Junai Gumi. I read the first volume yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing. It's hilarious! Onizuka was completely crazy when he was 16. He almost lost his virginity at that age although not the way he'd like, if you know what I mean. It was priceless!!! Big Grin Big Grin
As far as I know it isn't available in English yet so unless you know French you'll need to find the scanlations.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Then I suggest you get your hands on Shonan Junai Gumi. I read the first volume yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing. It's hilarious! Onizuka was completely crazy when he was 16. He almost lost his virginity at that age although not the way he'd like, if you know what I mean. It was priceless!!! Big Grin Big Grin
As far as I know it isn't available in English yet so unless you know French you'll need to find the scanlations.
I've been downloading it Big Grin . By the way, do you know if Bad Company comes before Shounan Junai Gumi or is it the other way around :confused: ? I wasn't sure where to start...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:I've been downloading it Big Grin . By the way, do you know if Bad Company comes before Shounan Junai Gumi or is it the other way around :confused: ? I wasn't sure where to start...

Where did you download it? I wouldn't mind reading it myself. Always thought it would be cool to get an anime of onizuka when he was younger, but a manga is a start. =P
I am currently introducing a friend to Yoroiden Samurai Troopers aka Ronin Warriors. Turns out that he loves it. In fact he is willing to help me with the costume that I plan to build. Not only that, but he also wants to cosplay a character and have a mock duel with me at a convention. Join the club today, share the greatness of the 80's. Its Hammertime Foos.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Cidien Wrote:Where did you download it? I wouldn't mind reading it myself. Always thought it would be cool to get an anime of onizuka when he was younger, but a manga is a start. =P
Look on google, that's where I found them. Just type in "Bad Company Torrent" and "Shounan Junai Gumi Torrent".
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
currently im watching neon genesis evangelion
Cyrus
onizuka17711 Wrote:Look on google, that's where I found them. Just type in "Bad Company Torrent" and "Shounan Junai Gumi Torrent".

Think all the torrents are dead. Trying to get it through emule. If anyone finds any torrents could you post them? I can't wait to check these manga out.
onizuka17711 Wrote:I've been downloading it Big Grin . By the way, do you know if Bad Company comes before Shounan Junai Gumi or is it the other way around :confused: ? I wasn't sure where to start...

Bad Company comes before. It tell the story of how Onizuka and Danma met. The 1st volume of Shonan Junai Gumi mentions their encounter as well.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I am currently introducing a friend to Yoroiden Samurai Troopers aka Ronin Warriors. Turns out that he loves it. In fact he is willing to help me with the costume that I plan to build. Not only that, but he also wants to cosplay a character and have a mock duel with me at a convention. Join the club today, share the greatness of the 80's. Its Hammertime Foos.

Ok Ryo seriously enough with this 80s/Hammer crap it's gotten really old. But so this stays on topic rewatching Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex and Cromartie High School and various other things mostly at work...Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Right now I am watching ToHeart ~Remember my memories~. The best art in anime that i've seen in a long time.
lol yeah i watched steamboy about 3 days ago and i might watch it again tomorrow gosh that anime was good Big Grin i mean it may not have been the best but visually and some other things are just amazing
Cyrus
I mainly been hooked on R.O.D the tv series and Bleach. I've also just finished Scrapped Princess and Air which are also pretty interesting storywise.
Air Has Awesome Art!!!!!! ^_^