psp or ps3 or both
Batz Kage Wrote:Yeah I researched for an emulator (not because I wanted one, my computer wouldn't be able to support the games -_-), but because i wanted to know if one was out; this was not to long after the system itself was released. I found that there was only one emulator out & it was made by & strickly for Sony..

Although I don't see that situation standing for very long.
not sure what you were searching for and your computer but emulators have been around for ages.. there are NES, SNES, Genesis, TG16, almost any system out there.. And unless you have like a i486 your system can run most any emulator except for new ones like N64 and Ps2 etc. hell for NES and SNES there are emulators ported to the Dreamcast.. ;o)
All I will say on the psp matter is that I consider it like the ipod, expensive, I dont need hundreds of thousands of songs, I use my $48.03 flash drive mp3 companion during travel all I need is a flash drive with enough for 2 hour commute. Why spend all that money, no need. The psp movies useless, why buy more of the same movies, the dvd for what $13 on your laptop if you must watch movies, the music yeah and on the way home battery is dead, the games looking good but on the way home battery dead. A cheap sleek gba with a huge game catalog with lots of great stuff and your fine. Lots of play time.

The same thing happened with the original gameboy, other companies released handhelds that blew gameboy away but there is a catch pathetic battery and high cost, guess what they went away quick and the gameboy with solid games and long battery life went into the history books.

Do you really think developers are going to get in too deep with the psp after its less than satisfactory sales for sony. Maybe ea but they put out loads of subpar junk to fill some suits quota.
If xbox is any example games can be cancelled at the whim of some suit, in his office examining some earnings chart, look up how many games for the xbox were cancelled. lots.
Schultz Wrote:not sure what you were searching for and your computer but emulators have been around for ages.. there are NES, SNES, Genesis, TG16, almost any system out there.. And unless you have like a i486 your system can run most any emulator except for new ones like N64 and Ps2 etc. hell for NES and SNES there are emulators ported to the Dreamcast.. ;o)
PSP

I've got like 150+ SNES roms
& a billion GBA roms
about 2-5 NES
& the same for Genisis
er, also, almost forgot I've like 15-17 maybe a few more Arcade Roms (I've beat Metal Slug on a quarter XD)

It's just that I highly doubt my PC could support PSP. I mean the highest grade console I've tried was PSOne & it didn't do all that great running it, although I thinking my computer has been up graded since..actually I take that back I know it has, becuase my computer used to lag through GBA games, & then after I had it upgraded I had to turn the synch option on to slow the games down..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Schultz Wrote:its the same thing.. people fight over Cars.. people fight over sports.. its because people like stuff and they hate other people calling it useless and not that great.. so just because its electronics doesn't mean anything.. the same happens everywhere else.
Fighting over sports or cars is just as pathetic...It's like they take as a personal insult when someone dislikes their favorite team/car/system Rolleyes ...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Fighting over sports or cars is just as pathetic...It's like they take as a personal insult when someone dislikes their favorite team/car/system Rolleyes ...
I'm like to say the same thing, but I know I've bitched out a few guys for being stupid when it comes to politics XD

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Batz Kage Wrote:I'm like to say the same thing, but I know I've bitched out a few guys for being stupid when it comes to politics XD
It's one thing to bitch at someone about their stupidity, quite another to be argumentative about stupid things...
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
well thats the problem the world has too many stupid people.. ;o)
If anyone wants a super cheap DS in great condition go check my trade list. It's one of those things that reminds me of my girlfriend too much since she's had it since the second day I owned it... just wanna get rid of it.
Very few people use common sense or think things through, a lot of people jump to conclusions and get physical right off the bat.
I dont mean to sound preachy but very few parents bring their children up properly either. Stpid people should not be allowed to breed.
geo85 Wrote:Very few people use common sense or think things through, a lot of people jump to conclusions and get physical right off the bat.
I dont mean to sound preachy but very few parents bring their children up properly either. Stpid people should not be allowed to breed.
Yeah, we could always go back to the "Fornication Under Consent of the King" system XD

geo85 Wrote:Stupid people should not be allowed to breed.
A lot of people that I've heard say that are the same ones that shouldn't be allowed to breed...
^^Made by Blight

the whole stupid people shouldn't breed is dumb cus that doesent always mean their kids will be dumb but anyways

the psp honestly i could see paying 250 for it easily but since i have a laptop i dont see why i would myself
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:the whole stupid people shouldn't breed is dumb cus that doesent always mean their kids will be dumb but anyways
no, but the kid will grow up with the shame of knowing their parents are stupid, ignorant bastards, & tghey'll kill themselves to escape their family name >.> <.< It could happen..

in reference to the previous post

only in the perfect world

just joking
Cyrus
Wow I got my PSP the other day and I love it! I was lucky to get a PSP with 1.5 firmware which means I can run homebrew stuff (you can play snes roms and stuff. There is even a psx emu in progress!) and now even games off a memory stick duo! I ordered a 256mb one today (want a bigger one but can't afford it!) so I can play all the games of bittorent that are below that size (quite a few are only 150mb or so). I'd suggest if you are thinking of getting one get one quickly so you have a higher chance of getting firmware 1.50 or below...