r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze
If you don't see a point to it then why bother posting? You're making no sense. And I called you an ass because you were being as ass.

<Wonders how many people are reading this and rolling their eyes or laughing>
Cidien Wrote:If you don't see a point to it then why bother posting? You're making no sense. And I called you an ass because you were being as ass.

<Wonders how many people are reading this and rolling their eyes or laughing>
Im sure there all laughing and rolling there eyes..me included :p

Besides..no matter how much of an as I am. I always defend it. Big Grin

anyways.

*Shhh*
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Besides..no matter how much of an as I am. I always defend it. Big Grin

Haha, that's funny. =P
I second KJ's suggestion of moving this thread to the Flame Forum or just locking it entirely. All that is going to be said has already been said. Now its just getting to be insanely stupid. Rolleyes
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Probably. But why move it to the flame forum when no real flaming is going on? Locking it is pointless. Never liked locking threads. If there's nothing else to say then don't post and it will go to the bottom.

Btw I like your sig. Only seen one ep of paranoi agent and that was it. =P
Ya. the main point is that there is no longer any point to this thread anymore

Cidien Wrote:Btw I like your sig. Only seen one ep of paranoi agent and that was it. =P

thanks Big Grin
i was really bored last night lol.
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]