r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze
onizuka17711 Wrote:Give the guy a break! So he forgot a tracking number! So what? Does that make it his fault that it most likely got lost? Besides, why would he stiff you over burnt DVD's? That's just stupid...

As for avoiding you, did you ever consider that he may be busy? This has been around college exam time...

Go back, reread all of my posts. You just keep making the same points i've already covered. It's getting kind of irritating. He's really too busy to spend 30 seconds to email or PM me but he has time to make a ton of ebay auctions and list them here? Seriously - if you say he's busy as an excuse, especially after i've told him he needs to email me now and gave him tons of time to respond, just one more time i'm going to have to nominate you for the sergeant stupid award.

Please, seriously - read the posts before you start making your own. There is absolutely no way whatsoever that he can't take 30 seconds out of his life to email me.
that i have to agree with
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
onizuka17711 Wrote:Ok, so what you're saying is that you're pissed because he never sent you some burnt DVD's? I can understand how you might be a tad annoyed, but you didn't even lose anything really in this. Just find download Kenshin if you want it that badly.

As for siding with r00ster, hell yeah I'm going to until he comes in to defend himself.

And as for you, I wouldn't recommend trying to rip someone off. I really can't say I know you that welll and doubt you'd get the same response as r00ster has gotten in his defense.
First, you claim home-made DVD = nothing
Second, you claim r00ster is maybe too busy to respond

That's about as retarded logics as I ever heard.
According to everyone I've talked to, 1 burnt series = 1 HK disc :p , so you get the picture :p ...

Well, what the fuck do you expect? He's out maybe $10-20 (for Kenshin) and is throwing a fit about it...

As for being too busy, I'm not r00ster, so I can't say for sure, but I'm just giving possible reasons fo his lateness. He is a good trader with no previous issues (to my knowledge).

As for me, I'm not saying that what r00ster is doing is right, but you're majorly over-reacting on this. Besides, you still make it sound like it's his fault it got lost in the mail (according to him)...so what do you expect me to say? It's not like he should have to give you anything if it got lost, and you have to be about the dumbest person in existance to think otherwise.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
hbk101 Wrote:That's about as retarded logics as I ever heard.
And that is about the most retarded sentence I have ever read :p ...
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:As for me, I'm not saying that what r00ster is doing is right, but you're majorly over-reacting on this. Besides, you still make it sound like it's his fault it got lost in the mail (according to him)...so what do you expect me to say? It's not like he should have to give you anything if it got lost, and you have to be about the dumbest person in existance to think otherwise.

First, he owed me $50 and was supposed to pay me in burned dvds. I'll tell you what. You send me $50 through paypal. I'll then agree to burn you dvds. I'll have them "lost in the mail" and tell you that you never really lost anything anyways - they were just burned dvds.

And ebay paypal and just about every online auction site or otherwise would disagree that it's not his fault it got lost if he didn't buy tracking. So apparantly you're on your own with that last sentence of yours. (what do you think that means?) Well, perhaps I shouldn't let you come up with your own conclusions anymore... it means you're wrong.

And like i've already said several times (pay attention this time onizuka) - i'd still be believing r00ster and not have made any of these posts if he hadn't been ignoring me for so long.
Cidien, I say give it a rest for now...r00ster has hardly been online for a month, plus your freaking out over burnt DVDs. He hasnt been ignoring you..its called having a life. Plus, if he was ignoring you..making a thread about it really wouldnt help you any.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Cidien Wrote:And ebay paypal and just about every online auction site or otherwise would disagree that it's not his fault it got lost if he didn't buy tracking.
Guess what, buddy! You're wrong :p . A seller on any site is not liable for such. If you want tracking, you have to ask him and pay for it yourself . Otherwise, what's to prevent someone from getting the item, telling the seller you never received it, and demanding their money back? I'll admitt that his non-responsiveness is kinda shady, but can you prove that it didn't get lost?

And I wouldn't call me dumb if I were you. You were the one stupid enough to pay full price before getting your item. Anyone with a brain would do half now, half after arrival for something with no policies to protect you from fraud. I understand how you'd want to trust him, but it's not rare for someone to rip you off if given such an easy opportunity. I'm not trying to be a jerk about this, just trying to help you not get burnt in the future. Believe me, I've been stiffed too.

In conclusion, you really can't prove he did anything wrong, so better luck next time :p .
^^Made by Blight

Nothing actually. People do it on ebay or through paypal for the people dumb enough not to get tracking. What's to stop people from simply saying they sent the item but they didn't if we go by your logic. And you think my logic is stupid. Yours allow anyone that wants to to rip people off. Mine allows only people who are jerks that wanna rip off someone that didn't get tracking. Hm...

Can I prove it didn't get lost? I dunno, a little hard since I can't even prove he sent it since he has no verification.

And I trusted r00ster enough to have him pay me whenever. I still would trust him if he simply stopped ignoring me.

These posts were more in the hopes that r00ster would stop ignoring me and letting everyone know what's going on. After all - how would anyone know if someone is/has become a crappy trader if nobody makes a post about it?
katherine_jean Wrote:Cidien, I say give it a rest for now...r00ster has hardly been online for a month, plus your freaking out over burnt DVDs. He hasnt been ignoring you..its called having a life. Plus, if he was ignoring you..making a thread about it really wouldnt help you any.

1) Having a life doesn't mean you can't take 30 seconds out of it to respond to someone. It's called being shady.
2) Please please not another "it's just burnt dvds" post. That really pisses me off. Like I said before - he owed me $50 and we agreed to have it paid through burned dvds. YOU send me $50 and i'll burn ya some dvds. Then i'll just not and say well it's just burnt dvds. You'd be pissed too - so please stop with the stupid posts. Seriously - if $50 isn't much money to you i'd love to take it off your hands.
Cidien Wrote:YOU send me $50 and i'll burn ya some dvds. Then i'll just not and say well it's just burnt dvds. You'd be pissed too - so please stop with the stupid posts.
Stupid is paying $50 for something you can do yourself. And if you think you can't download a duel audio file, you've apparently never heard of a .ogm file.

So put simply, don't call us stupid for calling you stupid for doing something extremely stupid...
^^Made by Blight

[QUOTE=Cidien]Can I prove it didn't get lost? I dunno, a little hard since I can't even prove he sent it since he has no verification.[QUOTE]

Precisely, problem solved. It's YOUR fault, because YOU didn't pay him extra for tracking or insurance. You've admitted to being unable to prove him accountable. And put simply, if you were pestering me over something I was not responsible for, I'd ignore you too. Be smarter next time with your money.
^^Made by Blight

onizuka17711 Wrote:Stupid is paying $50 for something you can do yourself. And if you think you can't download a duel audio file, you've apparently never heard of a .ogm file.

So put simply, don't call us stupid for calling you stupid for doing something extremely stupid...

I hate to defend him, but he said he was doing R00ster a favor by just asking for burnt dvds..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
onizuka17711 Wrote:And that is about the most retarded sentence I have ever read :p ...
Learn some common sense before trying to be funny. r00ster is appeared to rip off Cidien. It's as simple as that. How is that you are trying to make Cidien out to be the villain? Arent' you attacking the wrong side?

If home-made dvds are nothing to you, why don't you burn some Kenshin DVDs for Cidien? Put your mouth where money is. Don't say things that you don't mean.

The day Cidien reported r00ster to shitty trade, r00ster came on board, deleted his ebay thread, and left without a word. That is very very shady. He's not playing this straight.
Cidien Wrote:Can I prove it didn't get lost? I dunno, a little hard since I can't even prove he sent it since he has no verification.
Precisely, problem solved. It's YOUR fault, because YOU didn't pay him extra for tracking or insurance. You've admitted to being unable to prove him accountable. And put simply, if you were pestering me over something I was not responsible for, I'd ignore you too. Be smarter next time with your money.

As for my logic, if you've never noticed before, item transactions favor the seller. This is so that the sellers don't get ripped off. As a buyer, you are accepting the risks of online transactions. The seller cannot be held responsible for misfortunes they cannot control. As a buyer online, you've disregarded these risks and something happened out of the seller's control. Thus, he owes you nothing and you need to get over it. END OF STORY.
^^Made by Blight