r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze
onizuka17711 Wrote:Precisely, problem solved. It's YOUR fault, because YOU didn't pay him extra for tracking or insurance. You've admitted to being unable to prove him accountable. And put simply, if you were pestering me over something I was not responsible for, I'd ignore you too. Be smarter next time with your money.

As for my logic, if you've never noticed before, item transactions favor the seller. This is so that the sellers don't get ripped off. As a buyer, you are accepting the risks of online transactions. The seller cannot be held responsible for misfortunes they cannot control. As a buyer online, you've disregarded these risks and something happened out of the seller's control. Thus, he owes you nothing and you need to get over it. END OF STORY.
I thought I heard many retarded things, but this eats the cake.

Transaction favors the seller? Let me give you a word of advice. Don't go into business school.
hbk101 Wrote:Learn some common sense before trying to be funny. r00ster is appeared to rip off Cidien. It's as simple as that. How is that you are trying to make Cidien out to be the villain? Arent' you attacking the wrong side?

If home-made dvds are nothing to you, why don't you burn some Kenshin DVDs for Cidien? Put your mouth where money is. Don't say things that you don't mean.

The day Cidien reported r00ster to shitty trade, r00ster came on board, deleted his ebay thread, and left without a word. That is very very shady. He's not playing this straight.
Why don't I do it? Because I can't figure out my DVD burner, though I'd gladly trade him my HK set.

I'm not making Cidien out to be the villian, only stating that he is behaving quite childish. He made some poor choices and is now bitching about it.

As for you, learn how to use the language before making a pitiful attempt to lecture me on common sense. I have the common sense to have never gotten myself into that situation to begin with. YOU lack common sense and tried to convey a message to me while sounding like a 5 year old.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
hbk101 Wrote:I thought I heard many retarded things, but this eats the cake.

Transaction favors the seller? Let me give you a word of advice. Don't go into business school.
And allow me to give you some advice. Go to school Smile .

And by the way, I was talking about online trading only. Otherwise it's different...
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
I sound like a 5 year old? Let me be generous and say you sound like a dog next door barking. Start talking some common sense instead of being busy kissing r00ster's you know what.

Paypal and all the credit cards companies put onus on sellers to prove.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Why don't I do it? Because I can't figure out my DVD burner
Excuses and excuses. So lame. As I said earlier, don't say things that you have no intention of doing. It makes you nothing but a fraud.

As for on-line trading ettiquette, who made you an expert? As far as I can tell, the responsibility lies on both sellers and buyers equally. Most importantly, it is based on trust. And r00ster broke that trust.

I don't see how anyone can say cidien is being childish. He's justified in complaining. It doens't matter if they are burned dvds or book of matches. Deals are deals. They are meant to be kept.
onizuka17711 Wrote:Why don't I do it? Because I can't figure out my DVD burner
Excuses and excuses. So lame. As I said earlier, don't say things that you have no intention of doing. It makes you nothing but a fraud.

As for on-line trading ettiquette, who made you an expert? As far as I can tell, the responsibility lies on both sellers and buyers equally. Most importantly, it is based on trust. And r00ster broke that trust.

I don't see how anyone can say cidien is being childish. He's justified in complaining. It doesn't matter if they are burned dvds or book of matches. Deals are deals. They are meant to be kept.
hbk101 Wrote:Excuses and excuses. So lame. As I said earlier, don't say things that you have no intention of doing. It makes you nothing but a fraud.

I don't see how anyone can say cidien is being childish. He's justified in complaining. It doesn't matter if they are burned dvds or book of matches. Deals are deals. They are meant to be kept.
Well, I'm not being paid $50, am I Rolleyes ...besides, I said I'd trade him my HK set...

I never claimed to be an expert, all I'm saying is that r00ster has done nothing wrong according to what info we have...which is precisely why Cidien can't complain as he has no real proof in this. Ever hear of "innocent until proven guilty"? Classic case right here.
^^Made by Blight

I've as much as proven my half to practially everyone here I think. Now i'd still like to hear from r00ster....
onizuka17711 Wrote:Stupid is paying $50 for something you can do yourself. And if you think you can't download a duel audio file, you've apparently never heard of a .ogm file.

So put simply, don't call us stupid for calling you stupid for doing something extremely stupid...

Well I can't burn the R1's without OWNING THE R1's! If I already had them i'd burn them and get rid of them - keep them - or watch them and get rid of them....

And ogm files are a pain in the ass and often hard to find.

Also - I didn't even realize r00ster deleted his trade thread. I know not all his auctions were even done and if they were why would he delete his thread? Sounds like i'm out $50 and this place may never even hear from him again....
Cidien Wrote:And ogm files are a pain in the ass and often hard to find.
They can't be that hard to find almost everything I've d/led off Box Torrent or whatever was an ogm.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
it really sucks when we lose board members who were mostly well liked up till now, over disputes like these. Sad
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:it really sucks when we lose board members who were mostly well liked up till now, over disputes like these. Sad

What dispute? He didn't dispute anything. Until he wants to say something he simply ripped me off and ran away.
onizuka17711 Wrote:I never claimed to be an expert, all I'm saying is that r00ster has done nothing wrong according to what info we have...which is precisely why Cidien can't complain as he has no real proof in this. Ever hear of "innocent until proven guilty"? Classic case right here.
You seem to have a short attention span. Let me repeat what r00ster did after being reported in the shitty trade thread. He deleted his trade thread and disappeared. Totally unacceptable. You call that shady behavior innocent?

vegeta76 Wrote:it really sucks when we lose board members who were mostly well liked up till now, over disputes like these
I wouldn't worry about that. In case you never noticed, he was never the one to back down from an argument.
Cidien Wrote:What dispute? He didn't dispute anything. Until he wants to say something he simply ripped me off and ran away.

either way. it sucks when we lose board members over these things

and hbk101 i hope your right
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
onizuka17711 Wrote:I never claimed to be an expert, all I'm saying is that r00ster has done nothing wrong according to what info we have...which is precisely why Cidien can't complain as he has no real proof in this. Ever hear of "innocent until proven guilty"? Classic case right here.
You seem to have a short attention span. Let me repeat what r00ster did after being reported in the shitty trade thread. He deleted his trade thread and disappeared. You call that shady behavior innocent?

Besides, I think the real issue here is not whether r00ster sent dvds or not. The real problem here is r00ster is ignoring Cidien's emails. That's totally unacceptable.

vegeta76 Wrote:it really sucks when we lose board members who were mostly well liked up till now, over disputes like these
I wouldn't worry about that. In case you never noticed, he was never the one to back down from an argument when he has a case. If he is staying away because he did a shitty trade, then it's a good riddance.

Edit: I edited the post and somehow it got shifted to bottom