r00ster; for or against - was texhnolyze
I've been wanting to watch it for a long time, but since r00ster has obviously ripped me off i'm gonna have to find it elsewhere. Might get the fansubs.
Cidien Wrote:I've been wanting to watch it for a long time, but since r00ster has obviously ripped me off i'm gonna have to find it elsewhere. Might get the fansubs.
r00ster doesn't rip people off. It prolly got lost in the mail.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:r00ster doesn't rip people off. It prolly got lost in the mail.

ya i agree. if bought stuff from him before.
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
So have I, and I considered him a good friend online. What other reason do you think he's been completely ignoring my pms and emails for the last month? He doesn't have 10 seconds to take out of his busy life to email me but he has time to make posts on his trade page all the time? Right...

Check out the shitty traders list to read what happened. If he ever feels like giving me my money or dvds i'd love to take him off.
Has he even been around these parts lately?

I agree with the others, R00ster may be an arse, but he's not in that sense; er he's a fair arse -_-
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
yeap I have to agree with everyone, rooster doesn't rip people off. bought twice from him and no problem at all
Then once again, explain to me where my stuff is and why he's ignoring me. I'd agree with all of you if he wasn't acting like this to me....
And i'll say this now - i'd LOVE for r00ster to come defend himself. I don't like being ignored much - especially when he's supposed to be doing something for me.
Cidien Wrote:And i'll say this now - i'd LOVE for r00ster to come defend himself. I don't like being ignored much - especially when he's supposed to be doing something for me.
When is the last time he was on-line? I don't know, but I'm almost always on the forum, & I haven't seen him around lately. Let us see, he hasn't been on the forum, & this is a first for his poor service, from this we can decuse, that either he doesn't like you/your attitude & is avoiding the forum as an example of absense from the internet; or he might not have the time or resourses to respond at the moment. That's an amuteur application of the Science of Deduction Big Grin

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

I've seen him on several times actually and PM'd him while he was on once...

I'll state this again - how do you think he updates his trade list? I guarantee you that takes more time than PM'ing me quick.

And we used to be buds and talk about anime. I gave him many months leniency to burn my dvds after I already gave him extra time to pay me. It's not the first time i've even done that with him, just the first he's done this.

He told me life was becoming busy for him as he slowed his emails gradually down. However, there's no excuse for completely ignoring me for around a month when he still has time to update his trade list.
Also, I think it's funny everyone's jumping over to his side right away no questions asked. I wonder - would any of you think differently if someone was saying this about me? Heck, I coulda tried ripping off Bumperboy saying I never got his DB dvd's if I wanted to as he got mine first and had no tracking number to prove he even sent them.
im not jumping to his side right away. im just saying that iv dealt with him before and he was VERY understanding with me and my slow payment (there was a big screw-up on my end) and that he doesn't seem to be the type of guy who would rip you off. he may have screwed up like anyone does but you are right in saying that if he has screwed up then he should take responsibility like anyone else. id think that its more likely that the dvds/cds/whatever they were got lost in the mail rather than he just didn't send them out.

and can someone explain to me how my thread got hijacked? :confused: :mad: :p
vegeta76 Wrote:and can someone explain to me how my thread got hijacked? :confused: :mad: :p
No sweat, it happens all the time, although I must say, one of the mods have been doing their job; I'd assume it's Zag, as someone has been editing some of my posts...not that I mind all that much when they're edited, but like 4 of my posts have just disapeared -_-..that sorta bothers me.
I could understand if they went missing from the Anime Discussion area, but it just seems quite weird that all my posts that have disappeared have been in General Babble.

Which on the bright side, one of my last messages just had an insult removed from it, one which I'd planned to remove myself :p

good ol post slut batz :p
He did say he eventually finished burning them months later and said he was working with canada post to find it but he had no tracking number. I thought he was gonna reburn some things for me (I mainly just want Kenshin so I can finish watching it with my girlfriend) but he's been ignoring me for a long time. =/