who made my anime ?
This might seem like a stupid question But I bought 4 different titles from 695anime and i cant figure out who made them . Im guessing MI , but Im not positive -- They seem to play very good with little or no pixilation -- which I dont see on alot of my Mac stuff- which surprises me so I dont think their Mac or FX ? .. These are the titles with the numbers fom the front bottom of the cases -- By the way Im very happy with them, and they seem better quality than Im use to with HK stuff - Im kinda guessing on the MI brand , but Ive heard the subs usually arnt the best , and the subs on Tokyo Godfathers suck ! ( thou i still like the video quality )

Last Exile E0212
Final Fantasy - Unlimited E0205
Tokyo Godfathers D0846 ( plays good but subtitles suck )
Appleseed - 2004 D2053 -- perfect in every way , even subs are good

any help is appreciated , if these are MI - Im very happy, these seem better than most Mac stuff Ive seen recently-- thanks Big Grin
puzzleguy Wrote:This might seem like a stupid question But I bought 4 different titles from 695anime and i cant figure out who made them . Im guessing MI , but Im not positive -- They seem to play very good with little or no pixilation -- which I dont see on alot of my Mac stuff- which surprises me so I dont think their Mac or FX ? .. These are the titles with the numbers fom the front bottom of the cases -- By the way Im very happy with them, and they seem better quality than Im use to with HK stuff - Im kinda guessing on the MI brand , but Ive heard the subs usually arnt the best , and the subs on Tokyo Godfathers suck ! ( thou i still like the video quality )

Last Exile E0212
Final Fantasy - Unlimited E0205
Tokyo Godfathers D0846 ( plays good but subtitles suck )
Appleseed - 2004 D2053 -- perfect in every way , even subs are good

any help is appreciated , if these are MI - Im very happy, these seem better than most Mac stuff Ive seen recently-- thanks Big Grin
I recomend you tru looking up the titles in the IA Search engine, Look for the matching numbers for the set.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
They are MI. 695anime carries only MI titles.

It's not a surprise that Mi titles are of good quality because MI is a legitimate company. They actually own some official R3 licenses for several titles.
I agree about MI's quality. I have found that when they actually do a direct rip from an original R2 or R3 it looks really nice.
Puzzleguy did your transaction with 695 go smoothly or did you have to chase up?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Puzzleguy did your transaction with 695 go smoothly or did you have to chase up?

Well it wasn't exactly smooth , I disputed it with Paypal ( dont like to do stuff like that ) and they immediately sent part of the order ( the above 4 in my original email ) the two they didnt send were the original reason I placed the order-- Captain Harlock , and Robot Carnival . they dont respond to emails in a timely manner - but during the dispute they did. and when i cancelled the dispute they refunded the difference- but i did loose because i ordered what i did to save on the shipping - Im not mad at them, I kinda understand what happened now that I look back. If they contacted me after the order was placed and told me about what ever the problems were they were having I think I could of been patient and waited longer, but I felt like they took my money and ran when they wouldnt correspond with me. Not sure if I will ever do that again. think the dvds I got from them are alot better quality than Mac- been pretty pissed off lately with there recent shoddy quality of Mac-- wish there was a US imported who would sell these titles ( Reasonably ) -- have not ben happy with the selections that importanime has been carrying-- really miss FX , now I want them to carry more MI , I love there quality for the most part -- thanks for asking -- Rolleyes
puzzleguy Wrote:I love there quality for the most part

Exactly, don't believe the crap about their subs being rubbish it's not true... The only people that say that are people who only buy R1 rips... Aparently, as hbk101 said, they have an official company aswell (called something else) that releases licensed stuff (don't know why they do both lol, do they rip their own stuff :confused: Why would people sell them licences if they know they are bootleggers aswell?).
I just got some MI titles from Anime-Icon a week or 2 ago and the quality is amazing on them, Got Final Fantasy: Unlimited and a few other

All nice dvd-9's, then Anime-icon has to go and stop selling dvd's

Ahh pooh
yeeah i just noticed that too , their site just shows Music cd,s -- what gives ? Hkdvdsellers.net lists them as a hkdvd seller . Got final fantasy too from 695 , not really my taste thou , the animation is nice - Do you know of anyone who sells MI more reasonable than most , would love to get a few titles but with some of the sites that sell hk stuff you could almost buy the R1's cheaper -thanks for the info ! Smile