Pictures of our cities
I typically enjoy the snow but right now it's this heavy, wet, nasty, grey, icky snow that doesn't even make good snowballs. Not to mention that April is when we're supposed to be done with the white stuff so a new batch is unwelcome this time of year. Especially after the gorgeous, sunny, warm, happy day we had on Friday...

You're always welcome to come to visit in the winter time if you want to see snow. In the summer time it gets disgustingly hot as well.
Winter time gets down to 30 below zero and summer goes as high as 120 on some of the really hot days.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
katherine_jean Wrote:Haha! The lack of windows, proper food, proper teachers *coughbannermancough*. proper ventilation, not gross colours.

There getting slowly rid of the only good stuff to, The murals!! :mad:

And thanks for the compliments, Rav et Andromeda! ^^

Sounds like the typical school. In my school food sucks[I don't eat there I leave early], air conditioning/heat barely work, it's too crowded, everything looks the same, the teachers can't seem to deal with the problem people, and the computers have EVERYTHING BLOCKED! My school took away the only thing I didnt mind when they put blocks in so don't feel bad my school sucks big time too. Id show you a picture but the picture on their site totally sucks. But Katherine there is one extremely INCOMPETENT teacher at my school...my work coop teacher and HES the head of the Technical Education department go figure. So yeah all schools really suck...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Visiting Canada sounds like a very good idea. I have to go there someday, definitely in the winter because I don't deal very well with a lot of heat.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Wow Zag thats quite a view pretty awesome

Andro youve only seen snow once..OMG i love snow...im a summer person but do need my snow Wink and even rain (once in a while when i feel crazy i jus go out in the rain and run like demented fool)

and Kat & pup master damn your schools seem like they sucked more than my secondary/high school...but mine did go a radical change halfway through...like a complete modernisation and rebiuld)

oh and i cant find any pics of the Uni or Nottingham itself ...eek know ive got some somewhere..i'll probably just take some more..oh and i will post pics of Oadby (my home home, buts its a small village/town on the outskirts of liecester...but one stretch of road less than a mile boasts over 10 pubs Big Grin )
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:and Kat & pup master damn your schools seem like they sucked more than my secondary/high school...but mine did go a radical change halfway through...like a complete modernisation and rebiuld)
Holy crap, does -that- ever sound familiar! We're halfway through, and they started rebuilding the inside of it. Its only a little less crappy..But actuaklly, it super sucks because all there changing is the design, and they DESTROYED our Spiderman and Astro Boy Murals! I was so mad! :mad: :mad:
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
rav96 Wrote:Wow Zag thats quite a view pretty awesome

Andro youve only seen snow once..OMG i love snow...im a summer person but do need my snow Wink and even rain (once in a while when i feel crazy i jus go out in the rain and run like demented fool)

and Kat & pup master damn your schools seem like they sucked more than my secondary/high school...but mine did go a radical change halfway through...like a complete modernisation and rebiuld)

oh and i cant find any pics of the Uni or Nottingham itself ...eek know ive got some somewhere..i'll probably just take some more..oh and i will post pics of Oadby (my home home, buts its a small village/town on the outskirts of liecester...but one stretch of road less than a mile boasts over 10 pubs Big Grin )

My school was fine earlier this year I could get to all the message boards and id just look over them. But now everythings blocked and IA for example is blocked under the filter 'entertainment'. If it wasnt for the fact that I leave after fourth period and I get to use my CD Player in first and fourth id probally go fricken insane! It's funny though I get out early due to that work coop class but I don't have a job I havent had one all year. The circumstances keep my grade for the class at an A for just class work and I barely do anything in there. But the second and third period are BEYOND boring trust me the PCs are slow and useless. But last year they redid my entire school and added a lot of new halls and all that as well as a second gym they call the field house had a class above it. But it was a real pain in the ass to get through I couldnt figure out where I was going. :eek: Every hall looked the same and they still do it was like a maze and I still can't figure out what direction im heading from one room! :eek:

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
lol get GPS for your school Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
katherine_jean Wrote:Well, how could I forget the prison? I mean school. I aded in some extras that I couldnt fit in the other post aswell.
You think your school is a prison
Mine actually has barbed wire Big Grin.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:You think your school is a prison
Mine actually has barbed wire Big Grin.
Haha, thats pretty bad Big Grin

Something of mine has something to do with a prison, the plans or something weird like that. Oh well. Its still a grand old shit hole.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Haha, thats pretty bad Big Grin

Something of mine has something to do with a prison, the plans or something weird like that. Oh well. Its still a grand old shit hole.

Yeah, apparently the plans from our school came from a women's prison that was reject in the states, so it became our high school....hooray! -_-; not only is it from the plans of a prison, it was also built backwards, without windows and over a dirt covered swamp.
Good friend for Jesus sake forbeare, to dig the dust enclosed here. Blessed be the man that spares these stones, and cursed be he that moves my bones.
*Nods Vigerously*

Ha, the rooms are small enough to be cells Big Grin Well, at least my English, and Artroom are.

Its felt like a jail since theyve got cops patrolling the hallways now. -.-
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:*Nods Vigerously*

Ha, the rooms are small enough to be cells Big Grin Well, at least my English, and Artroom are.

Its felt like a jail since theyve got cops patrolling the hallways now. -.-

I know how that is small rooms I mean one of my classes last year had too many desks and the room was small more like a closet with the desks terrible. But id rather see cops at my school in some ways. During my Sophmore year some idiot brought an unloaded gun to school but AS USUAL my school never says a damn thing.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
when i was in high school, our school wasn't as crappy, but it was only one floor. the last year i was in school they decided to extend the school some more (not higher, but wider). they ended up making more rooms and also a new gym, with three basketball courts. i guess it was because our girls basketball team racked in the dough. last i heard they were ranked in the top 10's in national and won so many state games in a row.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
I couldnt find much in the way of tauranga but i found some of mt maunganui which is where i am anyway.The only picture i had was from the sky though and its a picture of a photo i have so its not very good quality.
And a pic of the veiw from the front of where i grew up, in the very very far north of nz.houhora harbour

Attached Files
.jpg   100_0950.JPG (Size: 75.66 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   041106_013.jpg (Size: 150.74 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   camel.JPG (Size: 55.85 KB / Downloads: 3)
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Thats beautiful, New Zealand definately has some lovely landscapes..inc your garden Wink
oh and you look to be a masamune shirow fan...im so hyped i finally got all of the Booklet poster wild wet quest and galhound series 2 booklets now just need the hellcats....wo0t nearly there and drooooooooool Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/