Introducing my partner in crime!
Puppet Master Wrote:Some do and Vicious well hes not a very friendly unless you?re an anime VA lol

No, no. Any old VA will not do. It has to be Tofu!! :o
Eh, I'm a little bit late, but welcome Swar! Hope you enjoy your stay. :p
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Hey Swar, oh and... Welcome to your DOOM!!. lol Always wanted to say that. Anyway, welcome, hope you enjoy the place.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:Hey Swar, oh and... Welcome to your DOOM!!. lol Always wanted to say that. Anyway, welcome, hope you enjoy the place.

Thanks everyone again for the welcomes! And i'll try to enjoy my doom XD Oh and i love your sig by the way Ryujin! Futurama is an amazing show!! Big Grin
Good friend for Jesus sake forbeare, to dig the dust enclosed here. Blessed be the man that spares these stones, and cursed be he that moves my bones.
I also like the Shakespeare quote Swar....man has his old bones haunted us all...what a legacy
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:I also like the Shakespeare quote Swar....man has his old bones haunted us all...what a legacy
Oh wow, Rav, i'm impressed! I didn't think anyone would catch onto what the quote was. Kudos!! Shakespeare is really awesome isn't he? Smile
Good friend for Jesus sake forbeare, to dig the dust enclosed here. Blessed be the man that spares these stones, and cursed be he that moves my bones.
well its a pretty famous quote...so ts not like it was hard to "catch on"
i must admit i do like shakespeare, but then again i also loathe him :p...why because i had to study his literature for like 5 odd years in English Lit class...oh the horror Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/