Anime Games
The new game of Lupin is going to rock. :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
to hear the horrible "song" Dark was talking about go to www.arcticnightfall.com and go into the general anime section. You should find a thread called Funimation has sunk even lower. Then click the link and go deaf. Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Nigga what chu talkin' bout?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Hey bro's I have some great news from the pages of Newtype... It is about an anime game where you sell the Manga cartoons you help the company create...

I'll fill in the rest when I get home...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
That sounds familiar. Is it cell shaded and you work for SEGA? That is a real game in Japan that I'm reffering too. I read about it in an old magazine and saw screenshots and stuff too. Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

The new game of Lupin is going to rock. :mrgreen:

Isn't the Lupin game only a Japanese release? I wish they'd release it here. Who knows, I might even play it for more than an hour or two before I get tired of it.
There's a new Love Hina game coming out on the PS2 soon, I'm seriously considering getting but I've got to mod my PS2 first or get an import PS2 and I dont feel like doing both. Guess I'll stick with my GBA Love Hina ROM
sometimes you have to make a sacrifice, but I could get you a silver, aqua, or rose PS2 only here in Japan, hit me up with an e-mail mattew
Will installing a mod chip in my ps2 allow me to play Japanese games?
At my local anime place, they have this new thing which costs $60 installed I think. It's like a top loading thing that you attach to your PS2 and it lets you play Japanese games. If you're ever down in DC, I can show you where the place is. The guy said this conversion would let you play imports, but wasn't sured about playing burned games.
I know in Toronto they sell copied games in the Chinese Malls, you can get imports too but I dont know if you need a mod chip to play them, the next time I'll go I'll have to check it out along with cheap HK DVDs also :mrgreen:
now this would be a conversation that could go in the video game discussion if it gets aproved :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I tell you morg that ocean blue PS2 is going to be mine soon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I wouldn't mind that Biohazard(Resident Evil) DreamCast! Man that thing looked SWEET!!!! And a Silver PS2 would be GODLY!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
hey send me a link to the Bio DC will ya Dark and Kakoi you will not be disappointed for all those looking for my manga dc game info check the Dreamcast thread I revied it...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need more anime style games! Ranmafan 4 4,651 06-24-2006, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Ryujin
  Video Game Anime! rav96 31 15,020 06-13-2004, 10:31 AM
Last Post: rav96