Amazing news about Berserk!!!
katherine_jean Wrote:I've decided...

I don't like you. Smile

Some guys are such pigs.

And this is something fairly mild from him.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I guess he really does offend everyone once in a while.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
katherine_jean Wrote:I've decided...

I don't like you. Smile

Some guys are such pigs.

i bet you have a penis
babyeater0 Wrote:i bet you have a penis
*Checks*

Well, it seems that I do not. And as it stands, I have no plans on getting one, ever.

But, if anything pops up, you'll be the first to know, okay?
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
babyeater0 Wrote:i bet you have a penis

And I bet you don't. Rolleyes
Blight Wrote:And I bet you don't. Rolleyes
*Snort*

I just looked up his profile . . . He's 14.

I was expecting an old man that liked ragging on little girls, guess I was wrong.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
rav96 Wrote:still means you dont know jack...:p

If you say so. It's still not going to work on me. I will say that I don't know anything definitively, but I know alot more as to which way it's probably gonna go than most of you do. Wink

Also, on another note, someone mentioned on here earlier that the American companies wouldn't know jack. You guys do realize that the American companies are beginning to have more and more to do with the funding for the original releases in Japan right? Without the R1 companies that some of you hate so much, there would be alot less anime being released in Japan right now.
Vicious Wrote:If you say so. It's still not going to work on me. I will say that I don't know anything definitively, but I know alot more as to which way it's probably gonna go. Wink
*Sobs*
You're not going to say squat, are you?

Of course, the Wink indicates, a good thing? I suppose. Then again, I had better not get my hopes up.
Made By Blight ^
Vicious Wrote:Also, on another note, someone mentioned on here earlier that the American companies wouldn't know jack. You guys do realize that the American companies are beginning to have more and more to do with the funding for the original releases in Japan right? Without the R1 companies that some of you hate so much, there would be alot less anime being released in Japan right now.

Definitely true. I know for sure that the market outside of Japan had a lot to do with the second season of Big O and I also read somewhere that our purchasing power was a significant factor in the Bebop movie (though that may or may not be plausible). But our market is definitely becoming a power that even anime?s homeland cannot ignore.
Actually, to tell you the truth, BE is actually a pretty cool guy. I've chatted with him a couple times online, and, believe it or not, he is not as big of an asshole as he seems on the forums.

If you ask me, I like someone like him on this site. I find him to be ammusing and he makes the discussions more interesting. And forums are rather dull without interesting people.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka

Damn straight i don't only weird people have them!
onizuka17711 Wrote:Actually, to tell you the truth, BE is actually a pretty cool guy. I've chatted with him a couple times online, and, believe it or not, he is not as big of an asshole as he seems on the forums.

If you ask me, I like someone like him on this site. I find him to be ammusing and he makes the discussions more interesting. And forums are rather dull without interesting people.

Well does that mean you have forgotten about me already? Lol. Anyway, you are right, it

just wouldn't be the same without him. Also BE, for that statement above, I must now

pronounce you...Weird!!!
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
babyeater0 Wrote:

Hmm, then I guess I am just massively weird. Big Grin
Quote:Weird!!!

WELL I AM WEIRD WITH THREE EXCLAMATION POINTS SO HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
babyeater0 Wrote:
I guess I'm pretty odd then too, but to tell you the truth, I rather enjoy having mine :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka