Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Amazing news about Berserk!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm in heaven! I just found out there's going to be a sequel to Berserk!! It will start being aired in Japan in March (this date is subject to change). It was Miura himself who finally authorized the sequel and this time it will have a proper ending. Also, it seems the manga will end in vol 34. Big Grin
And there was much rejoicing!!!

**sounds of party horns and bells and cheering in the streets**
is there a title to it ? Berserk 2 or something like that ?
No idea really but I honestly couldn't care less about the title. What I want is the story!!
do u have a link to it?this is damn good news indeed.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I'm in heaven! I just found out there's going to be a sequel to Berserk!! It will start being aired in Japan in March (this date is subject to change). It was Miura himself who finally authorized the sequel and this time it will have a proper ending. Also, it seems the manga will end in vol 34. Big Grin

I remember hearing this rumor in 1997, so I hope this time around its true. Although I actually liked the ending of the Berserk anime, it made me feel dirty, and I liked that.
Aye, gonna need your source info before I get excited about this.
Agreed, just checked a few anime news sources, no mention of this. I can only assume this is another rumor started by an impatient fanboy (not you, Andromeda).
Pleeeaaassseeee let it be so!!! But just like the rest here, this isn't the first time someone exited me with this news for nothing.

source please Cool
I'm afraid that I got all excited for nothing as well.
I've found all sorts of news about the Beserk Card Game as well as the relatively new PS2 game but not a word from any of the official sites about the series being released.

I did find out that Miyazaki's latest movie "Howl's Moving Castle" is out in Japan and has spent 7 weeks in the number one position. To top that off it's been breaking all sorts of box office records over there (most of which were set by Spirited Away). Sorry for going off topic but I'll go from one thing that excites me to another.
I didn't read about it on the internet. I was told by a person who owns a store that's specialized in anime, manga, comics, etc. This guy knows more about these things than anybody I've ever met and so far he has never been wrong. Like the rest of you I've heard about this more than once before but then again so did he and this time he says that's Miura himself allowed the sequel to be made because he already knows how Berserk will end and therefore the sequel will have a proper ending.
Awesome news but if it starts airing in march we would have heard about it by now don't you think? It would be the biggest anime news since...ever Sad
Lol! That's just the thing. Ever since I created the thread I've been wondering if he actually said they were going to be aired in March or if they were going to start making the sequel in March. I've got to call the guy and ask him. Either way the good news is that there's going to be a Berserk series. We've waited so long for the sequel it doesn't really matter if it will take 2 or 10 months to be aired in Japan.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I didn't read about it on the internet. I was told by a person who owns a store that's specialized in anime, manga, comics, etc. This guy knows more about these things than anybody I've ever met and so far he has never been wrong. Like the rest of you I've heard about this more than once before but then again so did he and this time he says that's Miura himself allowed the sequel to be made because he already knows how Berserk will end and therefore the sequel will have a proper ending.

Let me be in the spirit of prayer: Dear Lord. Please let this man I have never met before and have absolutely not faith in be right. I know that I haven't waited as long as some others for this to come to pass, so I ask it not only in my name but in thousand, perhaps millions, of people who wish it as well. Amen.

But seriously, I saw berserk like two weeks ago, then i bought His and her Circumstances and have had no interest in watching cause Berserk depressed me so much. Please let it be true, please...
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I didn't read about it on the internet. I was told by a person who owns a store that's specialized in anime, manga, comics, etc.

Sorry. Can't trust that source no matter how many times he's been right in the past. Until it's in writing somewhere, it's just a rumor. Someone would have leaked something about it if it was to air in less than 2 months. They would have already started on animating it if this was true.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11