Amazing news about Berserk!!!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:And sangofe, I didn't start a rumour without any proof, this guy has access to resources most of us don't. Besides, what would be legitimate proof in this case?

I'd say proof would be reading it on a reputable site and not from the mouth of some shop owner, no matter what connections he claims to have. Don't you think it's a little far fetched to believe that this guy has these resources and this info and noone else in the world does? Because if it was true, it would have been leaked out somehow. Even as secretive as someone like George Lucas tries being with Star Wars, stuff leaks out. And I guarantee you that these guys aren't even 1/1000 as secretive as Lucas tries being.
Vicious Wrote:I'd say proof would be reading it on a reputable site and not from the mouth of some shop owner, no matter what connections he claims to have. Don't you think it's a little far fetched to believe that this guy has these resources and this info and noone else in the world does? Because if it was true, it would have been leaked out somehow. Even as secretive as someone like George Lucas tries being with Star Wars, stuff leaks out. And I guarantee you that these guys aren't even 1/1000 as secretive as Lucas tries being.

When I said he had access to resources most of us don't I meant resources that are usually reserved for people like him, who own a store. To give you an example, a couple of years ago he gave me the URL of a website and when I tried checking out the website I couldn't get in because I needed a password which I didn't have. I later asked him about it and he told me he had forgotten that that website was only for people in the business and that only people like him had a password to get in. And reading things on a reputable website isn't all that accurate either, for starters because a website is created by people and people can be wrong. Also, do you have any idea how many times I've read things in reputable websites that turned out to be false? One thing that particularly pisses me off is when they say a certain game will be released on a specific day and then it doesn't. I know it's not necessarily their fault but it is a false rumour nonetheless. Besides, I've said it myself, I'm not so sure the guy's right about this anymore. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, who knows?
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I want him to be right. I really want him to be right!!! Please be right, Mr. Store owner!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Andromeda18_ Wrote:And reading things on a reputable website isn't all that accurate either, for starters because a website is created by people and people can be wrong. Also, do you have any idea how many times I've read things in reputable websites that turned out to be false? One thing that particularly pisses me off is when they say a certain game will be released on a specific day and then it doesn't. I know it's not necessarily their fault but it is a false rumour nonetheless. Besides, I've said it myself, I'm not so sure the guy's right about this anymore. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, who knows?

I know those sites can be inaccurate too. But my point was, if he knows, they would know as well. There's no way that he knows something that no other anime site does.

I got $10 that says he's wrong. There's always a possibility that he could be right. But chances are 99.99% that he's not.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I want him to be right. I really want him to be right!!! Please be right, Mr. Store owner!!

PREACH it sister!!! Cool Big Grin Cool
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Sweet! A real ending to Berserk will make it easier to say it's in my top 5 favorites.
Anime Want To Buy / Sell / Trade List: http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=5548
i don't know if this is accurate but i found this link saying that media blasters said that they are currently in preproduction of the second season right now
http://www.satelliteanime.com/modules.ph...=0&thold=0
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
take a peek and buy something ^-^
Once again in 1998, Animeigo reported that Berserk season 2 was in production. At the time they were interested in licensing Berserk for US release. Don't believe anything you read, until you see actual footage of season 2.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Also that announcement was made in 2002 so they should have had a few eps. finished by now if it was true. Nice try though :p
well i dont know if this is great proof or not but when i went to ohio con this year(my first cuase my fireind introduced me to it) i met mike sinternickalis (sorry i cant spell) but he is the english director of berserk. it was late like 2-3 in moring and i didnt have much sleep but as he was walking out of the room i stoped him and he said with a smile dont worry there is going to be more. to tell you the truth at first i didnt even know who he was. when i stopped him i asked him what part he played in berserk, then he told me he directed it. i said holy shit out loud and told him it was awsome. i also told him i watched it all in like a day and i think i kinda scared him. the only dissapointing thing is that i didnt buy someting for him to sign like a poster of berserk. also when i first met him i thought he was well.. sorta like a metrosexual(not being racisit but just saying he looked a bit weird) and the only thing i got him to sign was just a piece of paper. im still pissed at myself for not knowing him and getting something else signed ahhh.
Some update news on Berserk Season 2 possibility:

Media Blasters Panel
Katsucon 2005
By Chris Beveridge

Quote:Berserk second season has a very good chance of happening, but the author doesn't believe that enough story has been done yet in the manga for a second season. Since Berserk did so well in Europe and the US, as long as the author doesn't lose interest in more anime, it should come eventually.

source: http://www.animeondvd.com/conitem.php?item=196

Seems like everything is a go for a second season all that they need is a 'thumbs up' from Miura to allow them to make the 2nd season. Also it also shows that MB is still interested in investing/co-producing the 2nd season.
elazzowhiper Wrote:well i dont know if this is great proof or not but when i went to ohio con this year(my first cuase my fireind introduced me to it) i met mike sinternickalis (sorry i cant spell) but he is the english director of berserk. it was late like 2-3 in moring and i didnt have much sleep but as he was walking out of the room i stoped him and he said with a smile dont worry there is going to be more. to tell you the truth at first i didnt even know who he was. when i stopped him i asked him what part he played in berserk, then he told me he directed it. i said holy shit out loud and told him it was awsome. i also told him i watched it all in like a day and i think i kinda scared him. the only dissapointing thing is that i didnt buy someting for him to sign like a poster of berserk. also when i first met him i thought he was well.. sorta like a metrosexual(not being racisit but just saying he looked a bit weird) and the only thing i got him to sign was just a piece of paper. im still pissed at myself for not knowing him and getting something else signed ahhh.

I met him today at Katsucon. Pretty nice guy. That's all you're getting out of me. I will keep any Berserk info to myself. Big Grin
Vicious Wrote:I met him today at Katsucon. Pretty nice guy. That's all you're getting out of me. I will keep any Berserk info to myself. Big Grin

Meanie. Sad
Vicious Wrote:That's all you're getting out of me. I will keep any Berserk info to myself. Big Grin

And that's why his name is Vicious! :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Yep, if you wanted a nice guy you should have come to me. Although i don't have any info

on this. Why you ask? Probably because its true that nice guys finish last.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn