Amazing news about Berserk!!!
babyeater0 Wrote:HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that just a regular Ha or are we talking Kameameha here?
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Oh, how the conversation has degraded. I'm glad I'm not weird, that would be rather bad for a girl.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
ok i got a question about berserk

I am not a fan of Inuyasha and for the most part anime about demons or just adventure type stuff im not really in to

I do like Record of lodoss war (OVA) and i do like ruroni kenshin

but mostly im into sci fi stuff or unique stuff like kino's journey or cowboy bebop or whatever is really made well but it ussually has to have a good story line or be dark or done realisticly

comedy is good too sometimes

what im asking is would i really enjoy berserk in your oppinion from what i have told ya
Cyrus
If you like anime you'll like Berserk. Almost every anime fan has it in their top 10 favorites. Its dark and very violent but you'll fall in love with the charecters and in the anime there aren't alot of demons yet. The anime is like a warmup for the manga in which all hell breaks loose.
Cyrus Wrote:but mostly im into sci fi stuff or unique stuff like kino's journey or cowboy bebop or whatever is really made well but it ussually has to have a good story line or be dark or done realisticly

Berserk has both a good story (which is surprising for all it?s blood spurting goodness) and is quite dark, so there is no question to whether you would enjoy it or not.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Cyrus get Berserk now Blight and elcoholic are right it's the only series that I have been able to watch straight without really stopping. To put it simple it's bloody, it's gory, but it's truly a masterpiece. It made my top ten easy and if there?s someone who doesn?t like Berserk I don't want to meet them. To be simple it?s truly a gem in the anime world and a series that I can easily call LEGENDARY.

So..BUY IT NOW! Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
berserk is simply awesome. Some body recommended it to me so i thought i would just watch one episode and see if it was good. i ended up almost watching all the episodes in one night. very good storyline, well except i didnt read the manga yet so i did not really expect demons poping up in some parts, but i would recommend it even if you dont like demons.
elcoholic Wrote:If you like anime you'll like Berserk. Almost every anime fan has it in their top 10 favorites. Its dark and very violent but you'll fall in love with the charecters and in the anime there aren't alot of demons yet. The anime is like a warmup for the manga in which all hell breaks loose.

Hmm. I guess its similar to Hellsing then. I will have to check Berserk out when I get the

money again.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Hmm. I guess its similar to Hellsing then. I will have to check Berserk out when I get the

money again.
Hellsing *drools*. Just finished that up the other day. A bit off topic, but I need to know this :p . Does the Hellsing story continue in the manga? How many volumes are there going to be? Thank you, as always :p .

And Ka-Talliya, you know that any discussion that involve BE usually winds up like an episode of Jerry Springer :p .

W00t, post #200!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Berserk is . . .

Amazing.

In my top 3. Still havnt decided what the other two are though. Big Grin
Can't recomend that series enough . . .

And as for Hellsing, I'd also like to know. I just recently started collecting the Manga, and I can tell already I like it beter then the anime. And beleive me, I loved the anime. So, I hope they continue with it more so.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Hmm. I guess its similar to Hellsing then. I will have to check Berserk out when I get the

money again.

Nope. I don't rank Hellsing in my top 10 nor did I think the story was that great.
The hellsing story continues in the manga.

AND SHUDDUP YOU UGLY

YOU DON'T KNOW ME

ITS YOUR BABY

Let me explain how good berserk is, my friend metcalfe thought it was ok and he is personally waging his own war on all things anime or anime related.
babyeater0 Wrote:The hellsing story continues in the manga.

AND SHUDDUP YOU UGLY

YOU DON'T KNOW ME

ITS YOUR BABY

Let me explain how good berserk is, my friend metcalfe thought it was ok and he is personally waging his own war on all things anime or anime related.

um.... the fuck? what was the point of that post? :confused:
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:um.... the fuck? what was the point of that post? :confused:

It's like he's trying to get banned again, but he's forgotten how to actually be offensive enough to warrant a ban.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
r00ster Wrote:It's like he's trying to get banned again, but he's forgotten how to actually be offensive enough to warrant a ban.
I was thinking along those lines too lol Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]