Amazing news about Berserk!!!
vegeta76 Wrote:um.... the fuck? what was the point of that post? :confused:
I compared him to Jerry Springer. Those are all common lines from the show :p . And I doubt he was going for a ban with that.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Vicious Wrote:Nope. I don't rank Hellsing in my top 10 nor did I think the story was that great.
You just have no appreciation for any anime without Hilary Haag :p .
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:You just have no appreciation for any anime without Hilary Haag :p .

Hellsing really isn't in the same league as Berserk... Hellsing has a few -phenomenally- cool characters going for it, but Berserk has that, plus an amazingly epic storyline, and one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard in an anime.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hellsing *drools*. Just finished that up the other day. A bit off topic, but I need to know this :p . Does the Hellsing story continue in the manga? How many volumes are there going to be? Thank you, as always :p .

And Ka-Talliya, you know that any discussion that involve BE usually winds up like an episode of Jerry Springer :p .

W00t, post #200!

Hellsing *throws up* the anime was a shitty version of the manga that it even pissed off the manga-ka and has NOT allowed Gonzo to make a second season.
If nothing else, at least appreciate the good voice actors :p .
^^Made by Blight

I did like the music. :p

I kinda hated the fact that Alucard was pretty much well un-killable. I felt no sense of danger for him I knew he was going to live and without a doub win, they made him way too strong. With Guts in Berserk you actually worry about him of possibility of not surviving watch the first episode and the last two episodes to know what I'm talking about.
ZODDGUTS Wrote:Hellsing *throws up* the anime was a shitty version of the manga that it even pissed off the manga-ka and has NOT allowed Gonzo to make a second season.
Wow, I didnt know he didnt like the anime...

I was disapointed with the lack of cool Graffiti, and the refrence to Star Wars made my day in the Manga. Aphex Twin aswell.

The anime had good music, Ill give it that much at least.
Graphics where good most of the time. But since I hate CG animation in anime, it wasnt exactly spectacular. They also took to long to get through things, I noticed y the end of the 2nd book, it was already halfway through the series >_<
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
r00ster Wrote:Hellsing really isn't in the same league as Berserk... Hellsing has a few -phenomenally- cool characters going for it, but Berserk has that, plus an amazingly epic storyline, and one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard in an anime.

Exactly...and Hellsing Anime though "cool" doesnt compare to the Hellsing Manga which is cooler!!!

PS BERSERK WILL OWN YOU!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
onizuka17711 Wrote:I rather enjoy having mine :p .

indeed so do i Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
ZODDGUTS Wrote:I did like the music. :p

I kinda hated the fact that Alucard was pretty much well un-killable. I felt no sense of danger for him I knew he was going to live and without a doub win, they made him way too strong. With Guts in Berserk you actually worry about him of possibility of not surviving watch the first episode and the last two episodes to know what I'm talking about.

Yup with Guts you wondered HOW he was going to survive alot of the situations and what was going to happen next. Comparing Berserk and Hellsing animes is a very bad idea.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Berserk is in a league of it's own.

There's no crying in Baseball!
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
onizuka17711 Wrote:You just have no appreciation for any anime without Hilary Haag :p .

Ouch, low-blow alert. Big Grin

While I haven't seen Hellsing, I don't think there is any way it could be as good as Berserk. It my sound weak or clichéd, but Berserk changed the way I look at anime, and severely warped my taste in it. I bought His and Her Circumstances like a week after I got Berserk, and when I finished Berserk, I couldn?t, and still can't, bring myself to watch the other. I haven't even opened the case to the first DVD cause every time I think about it, I get this really weird depressed/empty feeling. Any way, Berserk is definitely in my top three Favs. and every fan of anime fan, hell every fan of moving pictures, should see it.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
rav96 Wrote:Exactly...and Hellsing Anime though "cool" doesnt compare to the Hellsing Manga which is cooler!!!

PS BERSERK WILL OWN YOU!!!

Yeah I was expecting the anime to be really good because of the trailer that I saw of Hellsing. But as my friend said after seeing the series "The Trailer was better than the series itself" and I have to agree with him. :p
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hellsing *drools*. Just finished that up the other day. A bit off topic, but I need to know this :p . Does the Hellsing story continue in the manga? How many volumes are there going to be? Thank you, as always :p .

And Ka-Talliya, you know that any discussion that involve BE usually winds up like an episode of Jerry Springer :p .

W00t, post #200!

Yes, the Hellsing story continues in the manga. Although The anime was good, it pales in

comparison to the manga. *drools just thinking about it.* Right now there are 5 with 6

coming out on the 2nd of March. Hellsing might be good but the Manga I hold up almost as

high as I hold Hammer. You MUST read the Hellsing Manga. Oh by the way who is

Jerry Springer?
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yes, the Hellsing story continues in the manga. Although The anime was good, it pales in

comparison to the manga. *drools just thinking about it.* Right now there are 5 with 6

coming out on the 2nd of March. Hellsing might be good but the Manga I hold up almost as

high as I hold Hammer. You MUST read the Hellsing Manga. Oh by the way who is

Jerry Springer?

Umm...

Are you joking?

Because, I mean, thats pretty sad. The whole Jerry Springer thing. :confused: :confused:
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^